278 results found

1. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Expecting summary of individuals spends.

Expecting summary of individuals spends.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  3. iMessage integration

Please consider creating an iMessage app for splitwise. So that while chatting with friends we can directly open splitwise within iMessage thread and view and update the expenses.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

This is an interesting suggestion. We haven’t really looked at iMessage apps, but could be a potentially useful feature. What exactly would you like to see from a Splitwise iMessage app?

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don’t think we’re likely to add all of these categories (I’d personally file these under Life → Other right now), but I could see us adding a more general category that covers these kinds of expenses.

Marshall

6. Please support Hebrew as a language.

Please support Hebrew language. Beside that it is great!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  8. Automated payment reminders to friends to pay club memberships

We have a club, where we would have about 10-15 people pay around $100 every 3 months, how can we set this up on an automated basis, so they get email reminders that we will take the money from them as agreed

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! We have a couple of features that come close to solving this issue (recurring expenses and reminders), but neither of them quite work in your case. We’ll take a look at this next time we’re working on either of these systems.

Marshall

9. I'd like to be able to add a photo with my comment on a bill

If I over or under pay on a bill, I'd like to be able to add a photo with my comment to provide evidence of the overcharge

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! This definitely makes sense. Adding photo support for comments isn’t on our roadmap yet, but hopefully it’s something we can include in a future update.

10. Select a couple of the leading personal expense apps and make splitwise compatible, so that costs added on splitwise can automatically add

Cross compatibility with a leading personal expense calculator app (e.g. IExpenseit ) would exponentially increase the value the app adds to life. Splitwise is great, but if you are tracking all expenses, you are constantly doing double handling.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! I think it’s unlikely we’ll do this kind of integration, but I’ll leave this up to see if other people are interested in this idea. The main issue with this kind of integration is that it’s a very challenging design problem to figure out how to integrate with a budgeting app in a way that makes sense to people using it. Over the lifetime of Splitwise, we’ve discovered a lot of interesting things about how people think about splitting money. I’m not sure we’re up to taking on the same task for how people think about budgeting.

Marshall

11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the trouble — the tour does get shown every time you log in, even if you’re a returning user. This was the best way to implement it at the time, and users rarely log out so we weren’t too worried about it. Hopefully we can make the logic more sophisticated some day. Regards.

13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! The activity list has a 1 minute delay after expense adds to make it possible to correct obvious errors before notifications/activity items are added. We’ve had a lot of complaints like yours, though, so we’re considering changing this.

Marshall

14. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! Our system depends on using 2 decimal places right now, which doesn’t make sense with a lot or currencies like INR. It’s not something we’re going to be able to fix soon, but it is something we’re hoping to get to eventually.

Marshall

15. To change the" total sum check" error message position from "Enter each person's share "screen to "Add bill " screen

When adding an expense paid by multiple people split wise performs the total sum check at "Enter each person's share" screen itself. So ,it's not possible to go back and correct the total amount if it was entered wrong. If I go back, then the enetered shares are lost . Though there are a couple of work arounds for this ,it would be better if the check is performed before the expense is saved .

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  16. fix sync issues

Hey,
    First of all I'd like to solute you for a VERY fine app, Really made our lives easier while we were travelling as a group of 5 guys in Romania.

I would definitely want to fix the sync issue since:
    when we all sat down to settle the debts, some people clicked that they settled the debt and the guy they got the money from also clicked that the debt was settled so another negative debt was created, we figured it our quite fast but I wish this wasn't an issue. maybe if you'd let users sync their accounts…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! We do have some specific sync bugs that need to be worked out, but generally, you should be able to pull to refresh on any page that has a list of expenses or people on it. Is this what you’re looking for?

Marshall

17. Add localization for Ukraine.

I can translate the application.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reporting

How can I see all expenses I have made since day 1 in all group? Basically I need a feature to tell me how much I have spent by time and group. If we can aggregate by these two dimensions, it's awesome. If we can just get a summary, it's still very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Hey there! I’m afraid there’s not an easy way to do this for ALL groups, but you can export your groups one at a time, either by using the “Export as spreadsheet” feature or the “View printable summary” feature (web-only). That should give you a complete breakdown of all the transactions in that individual group. Hopefully we can add better full-account reporting features in the future!

19. Internationalization

Notifications are not localised properly. Looks like the language of a notification depends on the language setting of the user who caused the notification. See: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391374/WhatsApp%20Image%202016-09-05%20at%2011.52.54.jpeg

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Zoe responded

Yup — this is a limitation of our current internationalization infrastructure. We’d love to improve it some day but it’s not presently on the road map. We’ll update this post when that changes. Sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meanwhile!

20. is it possible to integrate UPI (UNIFIED PAYMENT SYSTEM) for Indian users ??

UPI is a payment method introduced in India to transact between users and organisation. it would simplify the transactions between users if that can be integrated to Splitwise ✌

458 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    111 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for suggesting UPI as a payment method. We’re looking into UPI, and would like to know your thoughts on how you’d like Splitwise to support UPI:

- Integrate with a UPI app like BHIM or PhonePe
    - Integrate with your banking app
    - Let you send money to a virtual address, phone #, or IFSC from within Splitwise
    - Something else?

Please let us know in the comments!

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base