1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting a group on the mobile app

Ability to delete a group from the mobile app. (This group was created in the mobile app and is unable to be seen on the web app)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  3. Please release the app supported for ipad tooo

Right now the app is only supported on iphone.can you also add support for ipad device too??It will be very helpful.

Cheers!!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  4. Directly updated Android App cannot split expenses only to SOME group members

The APP always split the expenses to all group members, regardless of selection.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (it was already up to date), it suddenly started working.

This might cause some confusion for your users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds very odd. I can’t think of any reason this would be the case. Nothing in the data that gets saved during update should change how split expenses works. I’m closing this out as complete, but want to keep a record up this up here in case other users have this issue.

Marshall

5. Consolidated debt overview

Consolidated debt view in the app similar to the website that includes groups and individual debts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve performance

I tried splitwise mobile but app is very slow, please try to improve performance.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  7. Only have friend's balances in the mobile app.

I am presently using the Android OS and the mobile app still shows the previous layout of your web app with group balances separate from friend's balances. I usually use the mobile app to check how much someone owes me on the fly, so having groups there does not help since I need to open each group to see what is the outstanding amount there.

When are you planning on releasing an update for the Android ecosystem? :) Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My Expenses

Is there a feature to show me what my expenses are and how they are distributed over the different groups I am in.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Settle up - auto fill

when i click settle up, it should automatically populate field with amount owed rather than manual clicking

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Splitting Unequally by shares or % on Android app

I would like to see this feature on the Android app too :) I love that it's been implemented on the web version.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include encoding for international characters

ÅÄÖ and åäö only displays "?"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update Android app to follow Android Design Principles

I've read other idea responses saying an update is coming, but in case this isn't included...

The Android app needs to follow the android design guidelines. It looks like an iPhone app, there's no response to button presses, as they are just static images, and it simply does not follow the android design principles that can be seen here: http://developer.android.com/design/get-started/principles.html.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable offline data entry from the Android app

sometimes you are in the tube, or offline, and cannot enter expenses ie the app crashed. It would be fantastic to be able to log expenses offline then sync at some point

87 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  14. Recording a payment

Suppose A paid B a sum of $ x. When that payment is recorded, the mobile app, in my opinion, incorrectly says "B paid A $ x". It should be the other way round. Its confusing if you put it that way. The overall balances settle up correctly but the description of the payment on the Android app is confusing.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  15. International currency support for iOS apps

Why dont you support only USD in iOS app?
    I want to use it in JPY...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. to include the settling up function in the mobile app as well.

I am very mch impressed by Splitwise and its use for students especially. The "Settle Up" function in the web version is the best feature. But this feature is not included in the mobile application (iOS). As we students heavily depend on mobiles for day to day activities, it would be great addition and improvement to the application.

Thank you once again

Azhar

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currency conversion

When I went to Cancun, I charged/paid for things at different locations and at each location, there was a different exchange rate for the peso to USD. I would like to suggest a way to set the exchange rate for each item when doing a "trip" group. I ended up having to manually calculate the conversion and split it up each night for a group of 16.

321 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Currency conversion is now included with our premium version, Splitwise Pro (https://secure.splitwise.com/pro/subscribe). Right now, it’s a web-only feature, but we hope to add it to our mobile apps in the future!

On the web, if you click on a friend or group in the left sidebar, then click the settings icon at the top of the right sidebar, you’ll see an option to convert all transactions with that friend/group to your default currency, using the current market exchange rate. You’ll also see a suggestion to convert currencies appear automatically when viewing a group with balances in multiple currencies.

Hope this helps a bit! We’d definitely like to continue improving multiple currency support over time – I can’t say how quickly that will happen, as we’re a very tiny team, but it remains on our to-do list for the future. If you have suggestions or feedback, feel free to…

18. Summary

There should be a summary of the total expenses to be paid for and to be collected and NET.

Somewhere in the app you need to display TOTAL to be paid, TOTAL to be collected and the NET status.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  19. hi, I would love to be add pictures of receipts from the camera roll. Also, being able to edit friends info within the app

Hi, I would love to be add pictures of receipts from the camera roll. Right now, the app only allows you to take pictures on the spot. You cannot use the ones from your camera roll.

Also, we cannot edit friends info on the app. If we select a wrong eail adress it cannot be edited/changed on the app. We have to login online to do so. So being able to edit friends email addresses within the app would be great too!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. option to select people from different groups

Please add all memeber as contacts..for example a person X belongs to group A, and person Y belong to Group Y. sometimes we need share between one person in a different group with another person in different group.

It would be great idea to have all people names at one place and have option to add expenses by selecting there name..as well group that way it is now.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base