Skip to content

General

208 results found

1. Showing "owed" amounts one by one

When you click settle up, it shows the total amount between 2 friends. Add a link to see the owed items individually.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  2. add the ability to link to bank accounts

we did this with paydivvy. its the one thing that separated them from everyone else. now that paydivvy is being acquired we need a new service. hopefully connecting bank accounts is part of your plan already! makes it a lot easier to just press "pay" rather than cutting a check each time

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

We’d definitely like to do this! It’s unlikely to happen any time in the next few months (it takes a lot of work to properly and securely integrate with banks), but hopefully it’s something we can consider in the future.

3. Keep debts on PDF summary until paid

I love splitwise. One thing I have a problem with though is remembering old debts. I have a couple things people owe me for that are beyond a month old so there for they no longer show up on the summary. The amounts of those items do carry over at the bottom but that is no good if we can't remember what the debt was for (i.e I paid someone's share of the Christmas decorating expense) having a name attached to older debts is really helpful so everyone can remember

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Managing recurring expenses

Our monthly electricity bill went up by a couple of euros, so I needed to change the recurring expense that I had setup for this. Although this is possible the process is a bit confusing. I'd suggest providing an overview of scheduled recurring expenses, separate from the list of expenses that have already been created as a result from these schedules, which is what I was looking for because I didn't really want to touch any previous expenses.

359 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

We agree that managing recurring bills could be better. Currently, the way to edit recurring bills is to change the most recent copy and that will change ones that follow. It will not affect the past expenses.
    We’re considering how to improve this, and will leave this under review for now.

5. 27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sending a reminder to the entire group makes sense, and we’re planning on adding push notifications at some point (though probably not text message notifications). Thanks for the suggestions!

7. Data Display

I wish there was a way to see all the charges for one person over the past year that they have had to pay. Like, if one roommate gave me $50, then I could see $50, and then the successive bills added, which would take away from the $50. So I could see the build up and succession of payments and bills. I remember at some point, I could see a line graph of what one person owed so see how each bill affected how much they owed at a certain time. I can't seem to do that in the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sync with Gmail contacts when entering email addresses for a group

When I create a group, I should be able to access Gmail contacts when I enter their addresses

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base