110 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

Hey Rapsi – you and your friends can upload photos by logging into the website and visiting your user settings page. There, you’ll see a button to upload a picture to use as your avatar.

2. invite a friend on "Add an IOU" screen

The first time we use the service, there is no friend, and if you want to fisrt add a IOU, then there is now way to continue, you have to cancel, invite friend and start over.

Be able to add friend at the last minute would be good.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Changing the delete item button

My roommate, being an idiot, will pay me physically then delete the item on splitwise using the red "X" icon. However, this deletes the record, which is problem if it the record involves another of my roommates. I've explained this to him multiple times, but to no avail. Could you move the delete button? Maybe when you click on an item to expand it, you could put the delete button at the bottom of the expansion? In my mind, you should never delete an item unless it was a mistake. So hiding the delete button until you expand an item…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you still having this issue? We’re now hiding the delete button until you mouse over it. We also hide expenses whenever your total balance is 0, which should let your friend hide things when he pays for them.

Marshall

4. A bug with adding people to a bill

Hi,

I first add the expense details (amount and description) to the app. I then select people to add to a bill.

The expense details are reset after I add the people and I need to enter it again. This is really annoying because the flow is always as described in the above para.

Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Splitwise should know in which direction the payment must be made through debt

If john owes jenny 10 dollars, splitwise should known that when they record a payment it would be john paid jenny and not jenny paid john

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve recently made an update that should fix this – when you click to settle up, the form should autofill with the appropriate information (when possible). Hope that helps!

6. Currency Default

It's way to easy to accidentally use the wrong currency. I'm trying to use SW with some of my less tech savvy roommates and I don't think they should have to fiddle with settings in order to use USD by default.

Could you use location info to set defaults automatically? Could there be a dialogue when an account is created asking for currency? Could I set a default currency for all transactions related to a certain group?

Great web app! I'm excited to see where this goes in the future. Keep up the good work.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We now automatically set the default currency based on your location and do our best to guess the correct currency when you are adding an expense in a group or friendship that uses multiple currencies.

Marshall

7. edit a bill by adding new member

i paid the rent on 1st and i'm living with two people.i made the entry on 2nd in split wise. Now on 4th a new member joins my house and i want to add his name in rent bill but i cant.
    so should have an interface to add a member in bill as there is option to remove one.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow participants in a transaction to be edited

It should be possible to edit participants after a transaction has been created. Deleting and recreating the transaction is a pain.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Future settlement plan

If I could use some advance planning feature, like adding next month settlement that I would do.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already add expenses or payments for the future – just change the date when adding items to Splitwise. They’ll show up in your list of expenses immediately, and be included in your total balance. (We don’t plan to support “pending” future expenses that don’t apply to your total balance, as we think that makes it more difficult to understand at a glance why you owe the amount that you owe.)

10. Show email id when hovering over the display name

Please have a feature to show the email id when you hover over the display name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base