Skip to content

General

208 results found

1. Make the Spending Breakdown table sortable or at least order it by amount spent

Also, I don't see a reason to provide my name and email every time I want to give feedback…while logged in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. This is a sensible request that I can see us considering next time we make an update to the spending breakdown view.

Our support system is run by a third party (UserVoice). We don’t have a way to automatically pass them your info when you go to access support from the web app, hence the ask.

2. Add colours to "friend'" names in groups

Adding colours to names would make it easier/quicker to identify who paid what

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tracker-free ads

Hello there,

I'm a new user of Splitwise. While I don't think paying for the Pro version is worth it for me, I would like to support the service by deactivating my ad blocker. However, after doing so, I still see no ads. I quickly realized that the ads are still being blocked by both the DuckDuckGo extension and the Privacy Badger extension, which are tracker blockers.

Just to be clear, those are not Ad blockers. They just block trackers. It just so happens that most ads track you, and therefore they get blocked. While I'm perfectly fine with adding…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  4. Have pie chart display based on my expense(my share) alone and not the total amount spent

At first, appreciate the pie chart that displays the expense slit for every month. But the split is based on the total amount spent and not the amount that I owe. For example, if my friend has added a bill for shopping where I owe only a little amount, then in the pie chart I would like my share to be shown and not the entire amount.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  5. allow me to create an expense while on any page

i'm on the search page right now and i'd like to create expenses directly from here since i'm using the results on the search page to see what expenses i haven't added yet from this particular vendor. i can't do that without going into a new tab or going back to search!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recognize "Deli" as "Dining Out"

I'd love if the word "deli" could be automatically recognized as the "dining out" category

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have the menu areas be sticky and the center transaction area be scrollable

anything that you have to scroll to the top to do like adding an expense changing account etc should be static and the transaction portion should scroll. I can help with this if given access! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug Report: % split yields error when lowering expense amount

If you enter a % split, it's stored as $ values and throws an error when you subsequently reduce the total cost.

Steps to reproduce:
    -add a bill of > $1
    -set it to a percentage split
    -confirm/accept the bill
    -edit the bill and attempt to lower the price to $1
    -observe that an error dialog appears complaining that the new price is less than your share of the bill

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base