2. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Turkish Language support

You are great but please add Turkish Language support.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  4. Open in 'Groups' tab instead of in 'Friends' tab

Confusing situations arise when someone settles up for a group expense via the "friends" tab. Other group members cannot see this, and so cannot take it into account.

This kind of situation mostly occurs by accident. Could be avoided by opening the app on the group tab instead of friends tab, at least as a configurable option.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with paynow/PayLah!

Hi! I was wondering if you guys would be interested to add paylah!/ paynow (most commonly used mode of payment in Sinagpore) to settle up payments between accounts . Thanks! Xoxo

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We’d love to add more payment integrations to make it easier to settle up right from Splitwise. Thanks for the suggestion! I will leave this open for further voting for now.

6. make a Splitwise Pro account for couples

My partner and I use Splitwise and would both see th value in using Splitwise Pro, but we think it is a little unfeasible to spend $60-80 on the product for the same features. Currently I am the only one that has it and if we want to look in to our spending in depth we have to use my phone instead of what is currently available.

Would it be possible to have a family account set up, where we can share pro? Like Google Play Family, where you pay $5 extra to add people to your app accounts.

78 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  7. Be able to scan receipts from gallery/image file

As of now, scanning receipt for making an itemized bill opens the camera app. I want to be able to choose (one or more) image files from gallery (or other places) because I don't have the receipt to take a picture now but had already taken a picture before

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  8. become an Open Banking app using PSD2 in Europe and reading bank transactions directly and initiate payments

With the Payment service directive 2 you can read bank transactions which can be added and linked to a group and you can also initiate the payments which settle those payments. ALL European banks must provide this access if their customer requests it via APIs. If you have any questions on this contact me. A fan of splitwise having used it for more than 5 years

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  9. Iphone Context Menu

Iphone has a context menu option where if I 3D touch the screen over a transaction, it opens the snippet of the next screen with the information on that transaction. Currently there’s no way to perform any operation on the pop up screen. As soon as I lift off my thumb, the pop up screen disappears. I would be great if I 3D touch any transaction, it would open a pop up screen with the info of that transaction and if I slide my thumb, the pop up screen should just stay there and I can perform any operation on…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable Facial Recognition as Authentication

I recently upgraded to the Google Pixel 4, love the phone but not many apps support unlocking via facial recognition. This would be a great feature for Splitwise

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Post Edit individual unequal split receipts

Ability to post edit unequal bill splits for all users. After scanning receipt and individually selecting items for split i’d like to be able to go back and reselect individual items if i need to make adjustment also for others to be able to do the same.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  12. Able to Choose Expense Payment Type (Credit Card / Cash / Custom Name)

My Need: I use Splitwise primarily to track expense record with my friends and family, but I also use it to track travel expenses.

While Splitwise support multi-currency expense, I expect the app to able to record my payment method (e.g. paid by Card or Cash). It would be even better to customise payment method name, so I can add different cards in Splitwise.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll leave this open for further voting for now.

In the meantime, you can use the ‘notes’ or ‘memo’ field to indicate what payment method you used to make the payment.

13. Add Siri Shortcuts integration

It looks like integration with Siri was mentioned before Siri Shortcuts was introduced in iOS 12, but I'd like to bring it up again and mention a few use cases (some complex, some more simple) that I'd personally find useful:

1. For Splitwise Plates, add the ability to open the app, finish a bill/table, and then "share" the output as a dictionary/map/hash to shortcuts. Presumably you could then pass the output over to Splitwise itself, or just loop through them and request on Venmo/Paypal/etc.

This one might require a little more thought, since at present "naming" plates or associating them with…

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  14. Set payer(s) in default split

My partner and I share a bank account for common groceries. We live with a few other people so most of the time when we add an expense it is paid by the both of us 50/50 and split equally. Right now the default split does not allow to set default payers

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  15. Add an icon to an expense list view when there's a picture attached

At the moment, you have to open an expense just to see whether there's a picture attached. Some kind of indicator to show this on the list view would be nice. Just to mark that there's an attachment on this expense.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 50-50% payment automatically

When you enter multiple payers it would be cool if there would be possibility to make an even split automatically instead of typing in the amount displayed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to Opt in ( not out) of alerts

People get an email or text every time there is a change. Half the people in my group (especially the Trip coordinator) don't want to use it because people are getting inundated with messages. Please set up the (default) alerts so that you DO NOT have to turn them off. Once people sign on they should be given the option of what notifications they want to turn on. they should not have to search for the setting to turn it off.

thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In uneven splitting, allow a „wrong“ total to be handled wisely

It often happens that the given order — first enter total, then split it — turns out very inflexible.

Especially with tips or shared expenses I find myself with a difference (let’s say the bill with tip is 28, I’m splitting „by dish“, then I realize the tip needs to be split separately and I would rather remove it from the total — but I can NOT leave the uneven splitting screen unless i have entered the EXACT amount ... annoying!)

Same applies to „oops I have forgotten to include one more person“. I’d have to add the amount to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  20. Language - Czech

Add Czech language to the app (for Czech republic)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base