Skip to content

General

672 results found

1. Slim down the design on the category markers!

xI hate the new category marker icons. They'd look better with cleaner lines - too bulky ATM.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. make the add bill window larger.

The add Bill window is irritatingly small. It sucks to see a whole big screen but very little space to work with. This is especially problematic with itemized bills, where a horizontal toolbar pops up while adding a bill on a 30 inch screen! Please make the add bill window wider...

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete a Bill : If a bill has multiple people on it, if I want to go and delete a bill, I have to delete it individually for each person.

I really should be able to just delete a bill, and automatically all the corresponding individual transactions associated with the split bill, should also get deleted. It would be great if I didn't have to go and delete each "split" individually.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow me to see how much an individual owes me

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I am a recent Billmonk convert. In Billmonk, I could see how much someone owed me, in Splitwise I can only see how much the group owes me. I see a "suggested repayment" I suppose this is because I'm the only one who doesn't owe anyone else, but it needs to be more clear.

I'd like to see how much one person in my apartment owes me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We’ve changed the way balances get displayed and show the breakdown for groups in more detail, Please let us know if you are still finding this difficult.

Marshall

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let us choose who to include in an itemised bill instead of creating a column for all friends

There is no need to have all friends be a part of the itemised bill. We now have to unnecessarily uncheck their participation for each time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Itemized bill will now use whichever people are in the “To:” list. If you are in a group and only have a few people you want to include, delete the group token and add the people individually.

Marshall

8. add tooltips for the buttons.

I'm mousing over and having to use the destination URLs to figure out what buttons do! Give me tooltips! Also, I can't figure out how to add a recurring expense...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update the Android app

• Kindly update the Android app, I would love to use Splitwise with some friends, but they all have Android phones. The current Android app really needs an update as it just doesn't work.

• Mobile site and drop the support for iOS and Android app? Support of course offline storage with HTML5.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bills across groups

I want to create bills having people belonging to different groups. Currently that doesn't seem to be possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. reporting a bill

i am a past bill monk user and one thing i did not find here is reporting a bill with multiple people without making new groups. it is more convienient to pull up people from the entire list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Groups

Allow adding existing friends to groups.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Modifications/additions to the new itemization feature

I like the new itemization feature, but with a group of 5 people, the interface is cramped to the point that it becomes impossible to deselect the 5th person in the grid.

Also, it would be awesome to be able to edit the itemization after the entry has been created, for example, if Billy Bob decides he does want to pay for the cheese balls he does not like, and therefore will not partake of.

Oh, and one other thing; it would be useful to be able to create tax subgroups. Say I bought not only groceries at the store,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. It's easy to duplicate bills

I have reported 6 bills today and duplicated some of them in many ways. If I double click the "submit" button, the bill is duplicated. If a network error happens, the bill is duplicated again. The server's availability needs kinda improvement.

But after all, it's an awesome website and we are switching to it from billmonk.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. modify the bill

There should be a way to modify a bill and delete a bill. When ever we add a bill involving multiple persons there is no way to see the bill and modify or delete. We have to select each person who is involved and delete it. It is a pain. Can you make it possible such that we can see all the bills in one place.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

all future bills for multiple friends can now be viewed, modified and deleted as a whole instead of per friend. We do not currently plan to make this fix for existing bills.

Marshall

16. itemized bill

itemized bill needs to map saved members to be added for every item billed

just like bill monk

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Friends on the fly

Add the ability to add friends on the fly while reporting a bill. (by entering their email address or with the "Add New Friend")

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now add people on the fly as you add an expenses! To do this, when adding an expense click on the “add more people to this expense” at the bottom of the expense and then add their email to the top of the page that pops up.

18. Can I split a cheque with other person

Not in the terms of participation, but in terms of payment of the actual cheque.
    eg. If the cheque amount is $50 between 3 friends, one picks up the tab for $30, and the other picks for $20, but is divided equally.
    Just as billmonk allows to add multiple payers for the bill.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Refer to Billmonk.com once..

This seems useful. However billmonk.com has implemented loads of additional features that can be very helpful to this site. Like,

Adding bills between 3 or more friends without creating a group. etc...

Everyone I know (100s of people) uses billmonk. But cause of the site not properly maintained, I am looking for replacement. Try to provide more features and will definitely use this one. Thanks. Keep up.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. To make changes to the bill editing and the column for tax

The editing in the bill should be made available and convenient.
    The tax column calculates the percentage of tax but instead if the amount of tax can be directly entered in the column it would reduce the effort as there are two types of taxes i.e., food tax and non food tax.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base