General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add optional email notifications for new expenses

Can you add an option to subscribe for an email option whenever an expense is added?
    If one of the room mates add an expense in an old date, there is no way i am going to know about it except if i am keeping close watch on my balance.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Done! To turn on notifications for new expenses, go into your user settings (at the top right of the screen, click your name and then “My account”). Under “Notifications”, click the checkbox next to “When a new expense is added”. You’ll receive an email whenever someone else adds an expense that involves you.

We’re also working on notifications for any time an expense is updated, but for technical reasons those probably won’t happen for another month or two. If that sounds like something you’re interested in, let us know!

1 2 29 30 31 33 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base