Skip to content

General

750 results found

1. multiple default currency for participants

I think the original currency should be converted at the time of settlement - so the original currency/price pair will be kept. This would allow different default currency of participants - for example in europe it is not uncommon that people in one group use different currencies. (EUR/CZK..) With current setup, bills are converted to one currency globally in group.
    thanks
    josef

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thanks for the suggestion Josef! This is an interesting idea, and makes sense! However it would be a challenge to implement. I’ll leave this open for further voting for now. Thanks again!

2. Splitwise travel calculator. More than 14 days please!

Just add a few more days to make the calculator more usable.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  3. Plates: Real-time bill

Sometimes it can be very challenging to keep up with who orders what and how much. Sometimes we spend a bit of time asking around. How about real-time bill? This allows the host (or whoever is willing to use the app) to actively split the bill during the event and it is time-stamped.

Scenario:
    -5 friends show up and orders a few drinks
    -20 min later, they order snacks
    -30 min later, 2 more friends shows up and places more orders
    -Repeat until all friends are present and placed all orders.

Issue (towards the end):
    -Some were drunk. They don’t…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  4. Make "Add a Bill" a floating action button

Currently, if I'm scrolling through old transactions and want to add a bill, I have to scroll back up to the top of the page to hit the "Add a Bill" button. If this were a FAB I could add a transaction from anywhere in the history.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  5. Plates: to increase the possible number of people

It would be great to have the possibility to use the app for up to 20 people. I often have the case were we are more than 10!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  6. Revolut integration

Hi,

Integration with Revolut as payment option would be helpful, so I think you should definitely consider that.
    Anyone agree? Vote up :)

166 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  7. Open APIs to other applications to split.

When purchasing online or through apps, for Food, Groceries or any other ecommerce or shopping apps, directly provide a sdk for the apps to split the amount and easy access for the people splitting. Many a times people forget that they had paid for a group treat and then when re adding they have to check through bank statements or orders to know the exact amount. Splitting then and there would make it easier.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scale the Android app to support different Font/Displaty sizes

I'm using a Nexus 6P with Android 7.1.2. For readability I have the font size set to Largest and Display size set to Large. The Contacts list cuts off the Contact Name and overlaps the contact information (Phone or email). The rest of the app seems to scale just fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for writing in! We do periodically check for compatibility with different fonts and sizes and are hoping to resolve this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime!

10. Integrate with SwedBank

Integrate quick payment with SwedBank API.
    Android SDK https://github.com/swedbank/android-banklink

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Autocorrect

Please have it use the user's phone autocorrect when typing in expenses. I misstype a lot and don't like how my autocorrect doesn't work when using Splitwise.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  12. Lock simplify debts once payments are made

The "simplify debts" setting should lock down once people start making payments. Alternatively, the person that created the group should be the only person able to change this setting.

Friends and I just had the issue where a large group of us were almost done settling up, but one person turned the setting off, made several payments, and affected people that were already done paying. They now owe more money somehow.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! This makes a lot of sense. We currently lock simplify debts when someone has settled up and then left a group, but I can see how this case is problematic as well.

13. Allow links in the comments section

When added a link in the comment section is there any way to make it clickable

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Plates, display list of participants and what they owe

Plates is a great app. The best of its kind.

However, it would be nice to be able to display a list at the end, showing each person's name (or number) and the base, tip, tax, & total amounts for that person, with grand total at the end. Then the phone or tablet could be passed around the table so each person can see their amount due.

The list should be tabular, like a spreadsheet, with one row per person, and five columns for the name, base, tip, tax, total amounts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t think this is something we’re likely to do, but I’ll leave this up and see if it gets a lot of support. We do have requests to add names to plates in the app and tapping on each plate will show a breakdown of the total at the end, which seems like it would handle this use case.

15. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Siri Integration

Wondering why no one suggested this? Ask siri to split bill in group or just say 'John' owes me ₹250.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We’d love to integrate with Siri! In the past we weren’t able to work with the integration, but we’ll look for any changes that may allow us to add this. Thanks for the suggestion!

17. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for writing in! We’d love to support our Arabic speaking users better, and I’m sorry that we don’t support Arabic yet!
    Preparing for character based languages is a big task and we’re a small team so it’s not something we can promise soon. However, it is something we’d love to add at some point!

18. Integrate with Money Lover

If you add an integration with the budgeting app Money Lover for entering transactions that would be awesome. I'm imagining something this: if a user enables the integration then after entering a bill, air jumps to Money Lover with the transaction name and amount pre-filled.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  19. my activity

Hello,

Sometime I want to see what all expenses I have already added so that I can add only the remaining one.
    Can there be an option to track just "my activity" for last 30-60 days.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  20. Balance before settle up

Hi Team,

Splitwise made my tsk management much more easier than earlier. Appreciate the app very much. I have an idea to enhance the capability of the app to avoid discrepancies. Let's take an example that a person owe me 50 $ and as soo as he pays 20$ would see the balance as 30$. But I never know how much was the balance earlier. So I would suggest you to please display the before balance and after balance once the settle up button is clicked.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 37 38

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base