Skip to content

General

51 results found

1. Add "QFC" for auto-categorization for "Groceries."

QFC is owned by Kroger and is a 24-hour grocery store (mostly?) in the Northwest United States.

Adding them to the database will make data entry just a bit easier.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. MULTIPLE FRIENDS ADD

I NEED A PAGE 4 MANAGING FRIENDS, ADD, DELETE ...MULTIPLE FRIENDS, WITH AT A GLANCE VIEW OF ALL THE FRIENDS

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  4. Removing the button to un-delete after un-deleting an expense

Hi,

I un-deleted an expense yesterday but was a bit confused when I saw the button still appearing in the activity page. Maybe removing the button (I totally understand the logic for keeping the deletion activity in tact) would be great and not so confusing :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

Hey Estelito – that definitely makes sense! I’ll add this to our list of to-dos for the web app. (I believe our iPhone and Android apps already work this way, so hopefully we can catch up the web app soon.)

5. Provide screenshots of the Pro experience

I love Splitwise, but the one problem I have is with multi-currency trips (the main reason my friends and I use it). It is really easy to muddle things up, even with separate groups, which we tried this time round. The main problem is that your entire interface was made for single currency and multi-currency feels bolted on.

If Pro solves that, I'd be more than happy to sign up for it, but you're not making it easy to find out how it would work and I currently don't have the trust that it'll solve the currency problem.

Providing screenshots…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Fair enough! Email support at splitwise.com, happy to send screenshots, it’s something we should put there. The currency converter works quite well, I’ve used it a few times myself.

Jon

6. Assign the correct person when I click to send a reminder

There´s a link with people's name, then there's one button close to each name to "Send a reminder". As I clicked the button close to the person's name, I thought it was going to send to that person, but what happened is that I send the same reminder to the same person a few times, because I missed the dropdown to actually select the person. Makes sense?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow us to enter payees (like electric company or gas company) to which we pay bills, instead of just individual bills.

I pay three primary bills a month; gas, electric, and internet. If I were able to look at these companies as a "payee" such as Consumers Energy, it would be super nice. Then, if you were to add the functionality of being able to look at your "history" with that payee, average monthly expense, and maybe some suggestions on saving for bills, it would be super helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Get Whitelisted by AdBlockPlus

Your advertising isn't obtrusive or annoying, and your service is super useful. You should see about getting whitelisted by AdBlockPlus because you completely deserve to get paid.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  10. Need summary of shuffle by graph within group

Give proper steps or GRAPH on how the debt is shuffled across the members in a group.

If this feature is already , please let me know ....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. keep doing what you're doing!

hey guys just letting you know that splitwise is probably the best thing that happened to us in terms of software this year!

my boyfriend and i started using splitwise to manage our expenses for our apartment, and loved it. it soon migrated to their office, where about 10 people now form a group and use it regularly.

now we use it in our friendship circles as well and we know at least one other sharehouse is on board.

splitwise has made living, working and hanging out together easy and has taken the stress out of money issues, as well…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Amelia,

Thank you for the kind feedback – it’s honestly a pleasure to hear that Splitwise has been so helpful to you!

We definitely are planning to do both better emails and SMS-based alerts and invitations for the non smart phone users and for people who like that method of doing things.

Just one clarification: do you mean a non-smartphone way to add bills (like an SMS version of quick add) on the go? We haven’t planned on that yet, so if that’s the suggestion, please write back and let us know.

Cheers and thanks!
    Jon

1 3 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base