Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Splitwise does strive to make communication around money easier and less awkward. I can see how this feature might help accomplish that. We’ll keep it on our radar, thanks!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thamaraiselvan Somasundaram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would give some more advantage whether the other person got the message. Also, one of my room mate is always asking whether you uploaded/added the rent. I am damn sure he would have seen the message. If you add this facility then it will solve all the hidden things.

I know it's bit awkward but if you see benefit wise then it will resolve many.

• Divya Jyoti Arya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please add a feature where we get to know that other people in group as well as individually have seen the transaction we added with/against them? If yes, then please don't make it optional so that people can not avoid the balances due against them!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm all for this. When I bring friends to Costco we are only allowed one receipt per cardmember, It can be pretty annoying to split up the items and sales tax afterwards.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base