I suggest you ...

Split who payed

Sometimes, in a large group, 2 or 3 people pay for everybody else, so it'd be cool if in the "Who paid" you could also specify a "split" option.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll add this to our list of possible improvements for the future. For now, of course, you can always use the “Paid by multiple people” option and manually enter an amount for each person who paid – though I realize that’s not super convenient if you’re just trying to split the total across 2 or 3 people :)

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use case for me: my partner and I have joint account that we pay bills from, but others owe. Paid by X and Y and split equally would be awesome. It’s a pain typing amounts each time.

• VVK-PW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to use "Paid by multiple people" option. I paid my share to the first person. But the system still shows that I owe my share to the second person.

• VVK-PW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in need of this feature. Now I have a group expense where 2 different members paid 2 different amounts. I am trying to split it across a group of 17 members.

• Bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to simply add the same split options under paid by > multiple people!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base