I suggest you ...

In the dashboard, hide friends who are "settled up"

I have old friends who have existed in my friend list for a long time, but whom I don't have debts with anymore, but they still show up in the dashboard and make the dashboard unnecessarily long.

A checkbox to maybe not show friends who are even, would be nice

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AswinAswin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sai ram krishnasai ram krishna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It gets irritating when we have to search for a friend when the list is so large.There would be many friends in the list whom we might have settled bills, but they still appear in the list. So if there's an option to archive friends, our list will be reduced and at the same time they could be retrieved back by unarchiving.

• Avinash AgarwalAvinash Agarwal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are already filters for you owe, and, you are owed....
        It would be nice if there is a filter for showing only those friends with whom you have some transaction (not settled up)
        It sometimes looks cluttered up seeing settled up expenses in between

• Abhi DhananiAbhi Dhanani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

u can make the most recent unsettled balances at first priority. because with me, those I have settled up 6 months back and I have no unsettled balances, their names are still showing me first. so everytime I need to scroll my friend list till last to see my unsettled balance

• SmitSmit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for the feature on Android. My dashboard looks so cluttered :(

• Janaki JeyabalanJanaki Jeyabalan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want to delete our payment history. just hide the friend from view if they were for an one off trip.

• jamshid.asatillayevjamshid.asatillayev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you open the app , it shouldn't show the people who settled up. Only show when it's not settled up. I guess it should be easy.

• AbhinandAbhinand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The screen shows cluttered now with all the friends with whom I have settled bills and the people I owe, I have to scroll down to see them, which is kind of annoying.
        Great app though :)
        Thanks

• AswinAswin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the quick response.

I've recently shifted over from billmonk. Plan to use this app extensively along with friends. Have a few other suggestions as well.

Good job with the website and the android app, it's a great start. Hope you guys are able to improve the experience and keep the app up with no downtime (that's what annoyed me about billmonk)

Feedback and Knowledge Base