I suggest you ...

Send Reminder to all people in a group

When we send a reminder, there should be an option available to send it to all members of the group, instead of sending it to individuals.

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maulik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Parul Modi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to send the whole group and email in one go lettign them know of the current status of the balances.

Not everyone in the group , checks splitwise and it would be nice to send a status to the whole group once in a while so that they are aware of the balances.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mr imperial blue. Plz check. The your out let allahabad bizalii ghar ke pass surajkundthana ke bazu. My 750 ml your product duplicate.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mr imperial blue. I shackd your product or duplicate in allahabad bizalii ghar out let. 750 ml.

• Hollie Doar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just finished a holiday with a group of 8 friend, and I wanted to message everyone to say that we are ready to settle up (as there was a bit of to and fro with some of the bills) however I couldn't see an option to message the whole group. I've solved the issue by sending a group message on facebook, but I was surprised that I couldn't do it on the website.

• Arunprasaath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AN IDEA:
        Consider all people who are not part of a specific group as people part of a common group.

IT Solves another problem(feature) of sending remainder to all people who owe me money.

• Anneka Gupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if you could remind everyone in your group to pay back what they owe people. I imagine it as splitwise sends an email with all the details of unpaid expenses and what different people owe to each other.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base