I suggest you ...

Search expenses!

You're building a great site, and you guys are quite responsive to feedback. Congratulations!

Is there a way to search the expense history by keyword? It's such a basic feature that I just assumed it exists somewhere, but after looking around for a while I think it's missing as of now. It would be great if I can search by keywords such as say "grocery", or sort by category, or sort by persons involved etc.

790 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    adityaforsun shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

90 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thanks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem is that I can’t get into the app Facebook or email address

• Jéssica Franke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gostaria que fosse possível pesquisar pelo nome da despesa que incluí. Por exemplo, pesquisar por "aluguel" e o aplicativo me retornar uma lista das atividades chamadas "aluguel" incluídas.

• Abhilash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would really help with analysis of expenditure such as 'how much did we spend on groceries till now" of since last 6 months. if the search is that equipped it would be agame changer

• kiran pathe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there should be a search field along with date for searching particular activity.

• satendra nath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

most of us use splitwise extensively, and the logs generated wad very huge, like i need to know when i have purchased something or when was the last time i have paid for that thing, for ease of users you can include some string search option.

• Shubham Rai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Splitwise

I would suggest to have one search Box in activity area so that user can search previous records easily by name or some matching words.

• Vivek yadav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi team can we utilize pro feature on test basis so that if we like it and would like to but it can do that as well

• suyash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be great if Splitwise can add a search option for transaction. I can see two levels of search can be implemented as below:

1. Search in Global level
        2. Search in group level

Along with this there can different filters you can provide like below :

1. Search by people involved
        2. Search by description
        3. Search by amount
        4. Search by date/ date range

You can contact me for information on number +91-8087678591. I would like to test the application as a beta tester.

Regards,
        Suyash

• Hari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to have a feature to search transactions - keyword and/or amount based search.

Benefit: to be able to quickly see if an item was entered especially for those who use splitwise a lot

• Fazil Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s better if you guys provide Search bar in the activity section, so that people can search specific things.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base