I suggest you ...

Search expenses!

You're building a great site, and you guys are quite responsive to feedback. Congratulations!

Is there a way to search the expense history by keyword? It's such a basic feature that I just assumed it exists somewhere, but after looking around for a while I think it's missing as of now. It would be great if I can search by keywords such as say "grocery", or sort by category, or sort by persons involved etc.

604 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    adityaforsun shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs a sub-filter for search by keyword WITHIN a GROUP. some people have more than one group. Searching is a RESEARCH use case therefore the drill downs will always occur following the business object model (all accounts, one group, one category inside a group or across a group, etc etc). rather than view this suggest is ONE filter request, implement ALL FILTERS (look at other competitor accounting tools and see that the entire object model is available in the search ,vs releasing one search dimension at a time in the development cycle).

• Tanzeel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to filter the expenses on the basis of Group Individuals or Categories which will ease searching and identifying the expenses in large groups

• Arpit Tripathi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please try to include some filter like search by sorting the expenses, datewise and expense wise. it will be a very good feature if you include search any expense with some keyword.

• Joy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need a search function!!! Sometimes I can't remember if I recorded down an expense already and it's a nightmare to scroll through hundreds of logs to check

• Rammi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide a search field to see if we want to check any transactions and also make a root folder based on dats

• Vijaykanth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's good if we have search option to find out old purchases. So that its easy if we want to search for any old details

• Jess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a group with my boyfriend and I'm viewing all of our past expenses. Right now I only want to look at the expenses I entered from our phone bills, which are all named similarly. I want to be able to type that word into a box and have the view filter to show only expenses containing that word.

• Namrata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we can search inside a group where we had payed. Example : if we want to search how much rent we paid 4 months back, then we can just search for rent and get query result.

← Previous 1 3 4

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base