I suggest you ...

Search expenses!

You're building a great site, and you guys are quite responsive to feedback. Congratulations!

Is there a way to search the expense history by keyword? It's such a basic feature that I just assumed it exists somewhere, but after looking around for a while I think it's missing as of now. It would be great if I can search by keywords such as say "grocery", or sort by category, or sort by persons involved etc.

946 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
adityaforsun shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe you can have hashtag support: the categories do exist, but #hastags, which can be used in our notes etc also

• Ashwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just going to post this same question because I have to go back two months from now searching for a bill. It would be great if you guys can incorporate a search tab or search option. Saying that, I use a Windows phone, if you make an iphone change, It wouldn't help me. Hope you guys understand. But it's great that splitwise is such a help. A few improvements here and there and it would be a great platform to work on. Cheers!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When do you think you can incorporate this? It has been a while since that suggestion has been made, and you also think it's a good idea.

• Rahul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope the search would be more than just keyword. Like offering different 'filters' say time filter or just see the expenses that were paid by X

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a search function by keyword or ability to sort by category. Will help with tracking and organization of bills.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base