I suggest you ...

Save unequal split settings

I always pay 2/3 and roommate pays 1/3 (i sublet one of the rooms, but think couples). % split is great but would be nice not to have to type 66.67 and 33.33 every time.

1,063 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh Benjamin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Errrrwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you implement favorite split's? And the option to save specific split's?

Example: 90% of the time I use "Split by shares". I pay 2/3 and my girlfriend pays 1/3. When I enter a new bill, the standard split is "Paid by you and split equally". I would like my favorite split to be the standard split: "Split by shares, me 2 shares, girlfriend 1 share".

Currently I have to tap the standard split, tap More options, tap Split by shares and enter the shares. That's a lot of tapping each time I enter a bill :-(

• Todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be willing to pay for Splitwise Pro to have access to this feature.

• Praveen Yadav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When creating a group if we can define special settings for sharing the expenses in that group. Like 4 persons are in that group and expense shares like 2 for p1,3 for p2,1 for p3,7 for p4. Now when anyone adds a bill in that group it get shared according to these shares everytime.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem :(, please develop these features as soon as possible! Thank you!

• Jean-Charles Drubay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW, this feature could be very convenient between accounting departments and employees who need to track Expense note reimbursements.

• Jean-Charles Drubay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need something similar for someone who does groceries shopping for me with cash in advance.

I give some money to someone, this someone buys things for me using that money, from time to time I give more money for this someone to have money to buy things for me.

The recurring split would be:
        - for me giving money: I input: paid by me, the other owes me the full amount
        - for the person buying stuff: the person inputs: 100 paid by the person, I owe the full amount

• Rizwan Qamar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since, admin replies after 1 year (see admin comment history), we should be expecting a new comment anytime now, saying it is in their todo list
        BTW 4 years have already passed

• Matthew Harvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more person chiming in to say that being able to set a default split for members of a group would be incredibly useful!

Thanks! This is a really cool product.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to set a default split ratio between two persons would be just grand.

• Cameron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this, especially for setting a custom split ratio (percentage) for a group of expenses. So much work to keep entering the same split on every item!

• Suman Bhunia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why you are not implementing this feature? You are procrastinating it for long time.

• Reggie Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My partner and I have a group and we've established that because I make more money at work our split isn't 50/50 but rather 60/40. Every time we add a bill we need to set up a custom split. I think streamlining this we a default group setting would be nice

• Andrei Santos Ribeiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very nice app! Useful and practice! My suggestion is to have the possibility of Friends configuration, for example: I have a group of 4 friends, three friends shared the expanses and one friend don't share he's only a person who we invite to participate in group as information or another responsability.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base