I suggest you ...

Save unequal split settings

I always pay 2/3 and roommate pays 1/3 (i sublet one of the rooms, but think couples). % split is great but would be nice not to have to type 66.67 and 33.33 every time.

967 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh BenjaminJosh Benjamin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WraithanWraithan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this as a group setting. That way households or other groups can set their default split rate, then not have to think about it again.

• RasmusRasmus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this feature would be highly usefull. we are a group of six guys that ussually divide equaly, however, when the family is with us we end up having to divide 30+ shares between the six as one is single other are couples without children and some have four children.

I have even considered switching to other splitting services but that probably wont happen allthough should we start again I would definately consider looking for this option.

• Brandon RhodesBrandon Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, or default share-levels would be great.

For example my wife and I each pay 2 shares for food, another couple also 2 shares, and a single dude pays one share. I'd love to have that be the default.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base