I suggest you ...

Save unequal split settings

I always pay 2/3 and roommate pays 1/3 (i sublet one of the rooms, but think couples). % split is great but would be nice not to have to type 66.67 and 33.33 every time.

1,037 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh BenjaminJosh Benjamin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MichelleMichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to set a default split type for a group. I have a group that I always want split 1-1-2, but I have to enter this every time. It seems kind of silly to have all these features that let you figure out what a fair split is but then not have a way to save the fair split.

• Jesse ChapmanJesse Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for me (or +3 because that's how I voted). I'm hoping that this isn't such a low-requested feature nowadays seeing how it's on the Hot Ideas page.

• BryanBryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely would like to add my support for this change too. If you do have an uneven split, it would be nice to define it at the group level so that all the transactions for that group have those proportions going forward.

• Koos de HeerKoos de Heer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like this feature too. My roommate and I always split 40/60 and it would be very convenient to have this as a default setting at group level.

• WraithanWraithan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this as a group setting. That way households or other groups can set their default split rate, then not have to think about it again.

• RasmusRasmus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this feature would be highly usefull. we are a group of six guys that ussually divide equaly, however, when the family is with us we end up having to divide 30+ shares between the six as one is single other are couples without children and some have four children.

I have even considered switching to other splitting services but that probably wont happen allthough should we start again I would definately consider looking for this option.

• Brandon RhodesBrandon Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, or default share-levels would be great.

For example my wife and I each pay 2 shares for food, another couple also 2 shares, and a single dude pays one share. I'd love to have that be the default.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base