or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RMRM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Splitwise SupportAdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Sorry for the trouble! We chose not to display the date with each expense item in the list in order to reduce clutter and make the list easier to read. (We found that most users were not paying much attention to the date.) You can still see the date for any given item by clicking on it and viewing its details. Apologies for the inconvenience!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SatyaSatya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least give an option in settings that 'Do you want to see dates' so that your UI will not disturb to anyone. The people who have a 5. 5inches screen users they can enable this feature. I don't think it's a big complicated issue.

The reason I asked because when I want to borrow the regular/daily grocery items I want to clear the account (Monthly). So what happens you know for each item I want to open and see the date and have to cross verify with the grocery boy book. So if you provide the date option in the history it's very helpful to us to check the items date directly without opening the each item.

• Praneeth ChiravuriPraneeth Chiravuri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To verify bills that I have added in the mobile app i check that by looking at the date, so in order to do that I need to open the expense everytime which is very laborious so if you are able to display the date the date outside just like on the web it would be great

• martinelalibertemartinelaliberte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when you have around 30 bills in the same month almost the same place its hard to follow because the date doesn't show in the list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base