I suggest you ...

Ability to add more than one picture

At the moment, it seems each expense can only handle a single picture. I suggest that ability to handle more than one picture should be supported. For example, I might want to add a copy of the receipt as well as a picture of the item.

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    osm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea if/when will this change be accepted? It seems to be a highly requested feature?

• Ammar, Md commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes, the grocery list so big that it cannot fit in a single bill. So the shop gives multiple bills with a subset of items. Splitwise allows to take only one photo, or add only one photo from gallery. It should allow support for multiple photos.

• Vivek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want with...it's often that we shop from multiple shops with different bills .. how to upload all bills together

• klaus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is realy critical for the use we planned to make of this app. I've seen others offering this. Features like ...highlight,crop,marker etc.. (mentioned bleow) would be great, but considering that the much easier and critical feature of more pics has not been considered in 3 years... we better move on to another app. We are new to splitwise, so no problem :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am surprised that this idea is shared back on January 05, 2014 and it is still not implemented.
        God knows what you guys are doing.Totally disappointed to see this.

• Adel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow 2 years and a critical feature like this has not been implemented yet!!

• Vams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having an option of entering more bill receipts shared between friends makes it easier to cross check or know the exact area where we spent and how much we spent.

• Brijesh Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding multiple bill images at once if people are sharing all the bills together. This will save loads of time for creating new activities. And generalizing it as trip, tour, outing or so on.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

many places give multipage receipts... this is a real business case imo... many apps offer this... I assumed this and got bit... my previous page is gone and I had already shredded that page :-(

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Aside from the Category Charts you guys have, is there anyway to be able to add multiple receipts to a specific "bill"? For example, in our apt we have 4 people and two of us bought things from various stores for a Halloween Party we threw. Instead of having to list out every receipt as a "bill", we thought it would be easier to be able to title the bill as "Halloween Party" and then list each expense under that category and attach each receipt. It would be nice to see these categories listed out/itemized like you have the months listed out, instead of having to consult the pie chart (which is a lump sum).

Thanks for your time!

Best,
        Lauren

• Ravikumar esampalli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some times the bill is too long or there are more bills for same transaction. and also give some editing options like highlight,crop,marker etc..

• Jenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love the ability to add itemized receipt alongside the final receipt w/tip included for group's reference

• osm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why I think ability to add a picture would be useful: At the end of a tenancy period in a shared house, tenants will want to remind themselves of their shared purchases. It might not be easy to identify some items just from the receipt alone. A photo would help.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base