I suggest you ...

Settle up should have Accept or Reject

If someone settles up. It should allow you to accept before the payment is recorded as settled.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Monik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion – we’ve tried this approach in the past and found it didn’t work well. If you’d like to reject a payment by someone else, we’ve found it’s just as easy to delete it.

Best,
    Jon

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • srikarla krishna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just settle up balance amount of one of my friend but I can do myself without involving my friend but it should be send the request my friend when I settle balance as a cash .. after is confirmation then only I can set the record as a balance but I can do it my self

• Vivek Borse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think for settlement accept or reject button required if someone by mistake click in settle balances then what we lost our transaction history and it Mark as payment Settle.

• Vignesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Settled" should be accepted and updated in the app if both the parties approve and accepts . What if my friend just goes and settles up without actually setting up

• Lakshmipriya Venkitachalam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont know if this is suggested by some one else earlier. This is about settling up a transaction. It would be great if application shows an alert like 'Accept Settlement from <someone> ?' and two buttons 'Yes', 'No'. This is for the user in the other end. And application should revert the settlement if he presses 'No' . Also notify the user who tries to settle up, like 'Settlement Rejected by <someone>'

Feedback and Knowledge Base