Skip to content

General

173 results found

1. Android app app size is huge

Hi I would recommend if you would work on reducing the android app size to support your mass audience i.e. students :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Include encoding for international characters

ÅÄÖ and åäö only displays "?"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Only have friend's balances in the mobile app.

I am presently using the Android OS and the mobile app still shows the previous layout of your web app with group balances separate from friend's balances. I usually use the mobile app to check how much someone owes me on the fly, so having groups there does not help since I need to open each group to see what is the outstanding amount there.

When are you planning on releasing an update for the Android ecosystem? :) Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  4. Consolidated debt overview

Consolidated debt view in the app similar to the website that includes groups and individual debts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Directly updated Android App cannot split expenses only to SOME group members

The APP always split the expenses to all group members, regardless of selection.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (it was already up to date), it suddenly started working.

This might cause some confusion for your users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds very odd. I can’t think of any reason this would be the case. Nothing in the data that gets saved during update should change how split expenses works. I’m closing this out as complete, but want to keep a record up this up here in case other users have this issue.

Marshall

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. improve the consistency of the android app

Has anybody reported the the android app has serious consistency issues. The best paradigm to describe it is 'eventually inconsistent'.
    Some entries are never logged (i.e. they never appear on the website), others appear twice. What gives?

Love the new page layout and colors and appreciate the fast prototyping and testing of ideas. Too bad my boyfriend and I gave up using the app :(

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dashboard

Please add dashboard to Andriod App. The dashboard is a classic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. enter maldivian rufiyaa as a currency please!

we are in maldives but we add the local currency as USD since in d list of currencies maldivian rufiyaa is not available. plz do smthg!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. no feedback - love your site!

I recommend your site to everyone I know. I absolutely love it!! Keep it up!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. update / add features to the android app

I need the ability to see all the information on an entry. At the moment you can only see the first couple of words of the title (if it's longer it gets cut off) and you can't see any notes or images of the entry. This seems like a KEY feature that there should be since being able to see all the info that a person is adding is an important facet of the service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add HKD to currency list

Hi, I was able to set HKD as my default currency in Account Settings, but HKD is not on the list of currencies when I input the expense item. Please rectify this. I urgently need this because I'm going on a group trip in 2 days. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the trouble! HKD is actually already in our list of currencies – you should be able to select it from your account settings page, about a third of the way down the list. Let us know if you have any more issues!

13. Split groups of expenses

It would great to be able to group expenses such that only expenses in that group will be reconciled. Other expenses involving the same people would not be included in the "person a owes person b" amounts for that expense group.

The use case for this is that in some instances certain debts may need to be resolved before others. Grouping them would allow us to settle specific debts on differing timetables.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Hey Joseph – are you aware of our “groups” feature? It does basically what you describe. You can create a new group by hitting the menu button in the upper-left, and then choosing “Create a new group”.

Let me know if I’ve misunderstood your suggestion!

14. Enter a bill as another group member

A a group member, when entering a bill, I want to select another group member who paid the bill.

Reasoning: she doesn't have access to their phone with them at the moment, so someone else can record the transaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cant see notifications on my phone for longer time

It would be good if you keep notifications tab included in your application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Sambhav – sorry for the trouble! Our mobile apps for iOS and Android should already be able to pull contacts from your address book. Inviting contacts by email address is supported everywhere. Inviting contacts by phone number is only supported in the US, unfortunately, as we’ve had a very large number of issues supporting non-US phone numbers taken from contacts (which almost always lack area codes, country codes, etc). Our apologies for the inconvenience!

17. Enable ability to add contacts without inputting email address

Today, I can select my contacts to add to my splitwise group, but I still have to input an email address. Splitwise should autopopulate the email address or allow me to connect with users who are already using splitwise.

using: iOS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! If you’ve allowed the Splitwise app to access your contacts, then it should autopopulate the email field whenever you try to add someone. If no email address is shown, then you’ve selected a contact without any email address.

18. Belarussian currency

Can you guys please add belarussian currency (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_ruble)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email notification

it will be great if we have get an email notifications about the expenses being added and deleted on here

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this from the settings screen – select “Notification settings”, and then tap on the email icons to enable or disable various email notifications. You can also choose to receive push notifications when expenses are added or deleted.

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base