Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add notes with acknowledge feature

Google Drive (sheets) already has this feature. Basically, instead of a note, you add a comment to a cell which the other person can respond to or acknowledge. So, if my roommate gives me a receipt and I disagree with a charge, I can remove that portion of it, and state my justification for changing the subtotal. That way, (s)he knows why I did it and knows to come talk to me if it doesn't make sense (e.g. where are those batteries you bought? I need some.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! I know the feature you’re talking about on Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, and it does come in useful sometimes. This probably won’t get added to our comments in the very near future (it’d require some cross-platform work), but I’ll pass on the suggestion and add it to our list of possible improvements.

4. Provide screenshots of the Pro experience

I love Splitwise, but the one problem I have is with multi-currency trips (the main reason my friends and I use it). It is really easy to muddle things up, even with separate groups, which we tried this time round. The main problem is that your entire interface was made for single currency and multi-currency feels bolted on.

If Pro solves that, I'd be more than happy to sign up for it, but you're not making it easy to find out how it would work and I currently don't have the trust that it'll solve the currency problem.

Providing screenshots…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Fair enough! Email support at splitwise.com, happy to send screenshots, it’s something we should put there. The currency converter works quite well, I’ve used it a few times myself.

Jon

5. Allow changing of subscription values

Hi guys,

I think it would be great if we can change the values of subscription. Currently, if I want to pay more or less for you guys, I have to cancel my subscription and start a new one.

It would be nice to avoid all these tasks to change the value.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. keep doing what you're doing!

hey guys just letting you know that splitwise is probably the best thing that happened to us in terms of software this year!

my boyfriend and i started using splitwise to manage our expenses for our apartment, and loved it. it soon migrated to their office, where about 10 people now form a group and use it regularly.

now we use it in our friendship circles as well and we know at least one other sharehouse is on board.

splitwise has made living, working and hanging out together easy and has taken the stress out of money issues, as well…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Amelia,

Thank you for the kind feedback – it’s honestly a pleasure to hear that Splitwise has been so helpful to you!

We definitely are planning to do both better emails and SMS-based alerts and invitations for the non smart phone users and for people who like that method of doing things.

Just one clarification: do you mean a non-smartphone way to add bills (like an SMS version of quick add) on the go? We haven’t planned on that yet, so if that’s the suggestion, please write back and let us know.

Cheers and thanks!
    Jon

7. How would i import the bill screenshots / pictures along with CSV format. Do we have it in Paid version of the application

How would i import the bill screenshots / pictures along with CSV format. Do we have it in Paid version of the application

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a feature for recording stake in shared assets

My partner and I are buying a house together and we want to keep track of how much of the house belongs to who. We will record all expenses we pay towards the house (surveying, deposit, mortgage payments, repairs etc), and that will determine what share each of us owns. When we sell the house, we will split the sale price minus expenses according to the same proportion.

As I understand it, Splitwise doesn't quite support this use case, because it mainly focuses on how much people owe each other in the moment. It would be great though if you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. evil eye beads Rakhi from giftsvalla

elight your sweet heart brothers by sending them exclusive Rakhis online. This festival celebrates the eternal loving bond between brothers and sisters. Sisters tie the sacred thread called Rakhi on brothers wrist and in turn the brothers take vow to protect their sister. The Rakhis display sophistication and uniqueness.
    https://www.giftsvalla.com/evil-eye-rakhi

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Name rakhi online

All you have to do is share the name of the person you're gifting it to and it will be painted on the Rakhi by a professional.
    To make this Rakhi a LOT more awesome, the box is also complemented with a magnet. After Raksha Bandhan, you can simply stick the magnet with glue and put it on your fridge so that your sibling never has to throw the Rakhi away.
    Note from Oye Happy Crew: All Rakhi orders received before 4 PM are being shipped on the same day. Our courier partner, Delhivery, and our Ops team are working…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rakhi Gifts – A Token of Love, Care and Affection

In India, Raksha Bandhan is the festival which is celebrated with great verve and enthusiasm. It is a festival of brother as well as sister. Even though this event is universal in its concept and the emotions behind it remain the same. But, the fact remains that the personal factor of Rakhi festival is more than that of any cultural celebration. On this occasion, a sister ties a pious knot of rakhi on the wrist of the bother and brother on the other hand bestow his sister with unique gifts which means that the brother will always protect her sister…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 7 Sweets that you Can Send Along with Rakhi

India is a land, where festivities and yummy sweet delights go side by side. One such festivity is Raksha Bandhan! Celebrated across India with happiness, this festival is known to strengthen the bond of brothers and sisters. Years after years, you have rejoiced this festivity with your brother. But unlike other years, this time your brother cannot come home for Rakhi celebrations. Or maybe you are away from home and due to something urgent, you cannot visit him! Well, what so ever is the reason that is keeping you two apart, but does not let that affect the Rakhi celebrations.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 30+ Rakhi Gift combo

Rakhi is considered to be an auspicious festival in India. Sisters tie Rakhi on the wrist of their brothers and pray for their healthy and prosperous life. Brothers, in return, surprise their sisters with lovely gifts. Although this festival originates in India, thanks to technology and increased migration, now-a-days it is known and celebrated across the globe. The beautiful occasion signifies the bond and unity among siblings. Since technology has progressed a lot, one can now easily send Rakhi and gifts to various parts of India and across the globe hassle free using the internet. If you are away from…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. customized rakhi

Afterall, the auspicious festival of raksha bandhan strengthens the bond between brothers and sisters. It celebrates a brother’s unconditional love towards her sister and vice versa. This festival marks a brother’s undying care and protection towards her sister. So, all the sisters out there, remember how blessed and lucky you are to have super-cool and supporting brothers in your lives!

https://www.giftsvalla.com/personalised-rakhi

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bhabhi rakhi

You all must have special couples in your lives that you really adore from the bottoms of your hearts and pray for their togetherness and eternal love always. Seeing them happy together clears your mind about what kind of a life partner you will want to have in your life. After parents, Bhaiya and Bhabhi are the next most loved couple in every family. The bond of love, understanding, care and invincible support they share with each other is really something to look up to and learn from.

https://www.giftsvalla.com/rakhi-for-bhaiya-bhabhi

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rakhi Set

Raksha Bandhan is about to knock the doors! All the siblings out there must be really excited to celebrate the festival. Every year, Raksha Bandhan is celebrated with great pomp and show. The festival is not just celebrated between real brothers and sisters alone, but cousins and kids also play a major role in the celebration. That’s the beauty of this occasion. So if you too have many brothers or brother-in-law to celebrate the festival of Raksha Bandhan, here we are with Rakhi set to fulfill your needs for many Rakhi for all our beloved brothers.

https://www.giftsvalla.com/rakhi-sets

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is the key ingredient in the P-Shot injection. PRP is derived from your very own blood and consists of platelets and plasma, which comprise bioactive proteins. https://allurantmedical.com/services/p-shot-or-priapus-shot/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 50th anniversary cakes

No one ever stops loving cupcakes, no matter how old you get. Instead of going by the traditional fashion of an anniversary cake, make a tower of 50 cupcakes. These may not be enough for your guests, so have some in store as well. Use a representation of anniversary decorations by year for every cup cake you place. Let the last cupcake, which will be at the top have a golden lettering of 50, representing this year’s celebrations.
    https://www.giftsvalla.com/cakes-50th-anniversary

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. congratulations cake

Blackberry Lime Cake - tender cake infused with lime zest, frosted with blackberry buttercream, topped with fresh blackberries and edible flowers. Spring is officially here. While our local weather has been up, down and everywhere in between, my heart is ready for birds chirping, green buds of new growth on the trees and blooms of color. Mother Nature might be slow to cooperate, but this is the time of year to embrace color, in all of its pastel glory.
    https://www.giftsvalla.com/cakes-congratulations

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give notif when my friend logs into SW

Give me a push notif if my friend is looking at the SW app so I can message them about any outstanding bills I need them to add to the ledger.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will probably implement messaging in the future, which would solve this. Not sure whether we’ll ever give users notifs when their friends log in — seems a little invasive?

ZC

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base