278 results found

1. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! There’s not any way to do this from our mobile apps right now, but there are a few possibilities on our website – if you go to a group, you can either pull up a printable summary (click the “view printable summary” link above each month’s expenses) or export your bills to a spreadsheet (click the settings icon at the top of the right sidebar, then click “Export as spreadhsheet”). Hope that helps a bit for now!

2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Some Enhancement suggestions

Hi,

I am using splitwise for months now. it is very good tool to split the expenses.

I guess few more features would be even more useful for the daily users like me. Below are some of the features i can think of

1. We are using to split the expenses made for Apartments, trips etc. Though we can able to know How much we owe and owed, there is no option for us to find the total expenses made in that particular Trip or Particular group. it would be great, if you could add the feature of total expenses for…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the message! Here are a few quick responses:

1) Yep, we definitely want to do a better job of showing totals! Hopefully that’s something you’ll see in the near future.

2) Actually, you can already export to Excel from our website: just choose a group or friend, then click the settings button at the top of the right sidebar and choose “Export as spreadsheet”. We’re working on bringing this feature to our mobile apps, too.

3) If you click on an expense to view its details, then it should give you a history of all edits made to that expense – if the cost was changed, if people were added or removed, etc. You can also see a brief history of all changes by going to the “Recent activity” screen, which shows all recent changes in your account.

4) Other people have also asked for the ability to…

4. Sync friends with iOS Contacts

Currently, app friend will not display changes in name of friends, or additional email addresses if added recently.

But such a great app! 5 stars!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    44 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  5. to tag a friend in the comment

able to tag a friend in comment, so he can be notified if someone sees any problem in the commented splitwise sheet

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! That definitely makes sense :) I’d love to improve our commenting system sometime later this year or early next year, so I’ll pass on your feedback!

6. Notify amount due depending on specified amount

User can select specified amount in there app settings. if any of his/her friend exceeded that amount (owe or lent) they should get notification.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to export expenses to mail directly

It would be good if one can just open their mail and see details of expenses and debts rather than downloading spreadsheet n viewing it from there.
    So please consider adding this option.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Separate section for involved and not involved expenses in groups

There should be a separate section for involved and not involved expenses in groups, with involved section coming first obviously.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. We don’t currently have a mobile version of “hide not involving me” so I will leave this open for further voting. I can understand why people would want to filter by this.

Best,
    Jon

9. To change the" total sum check" error message position from "Enter each person's share "screen to "Add bill " screen

When adding an expense paid by multiple people split wise performs the total sum check at "Enter each person's share" screen itself. So ,it's not possible to go back and correct the total amount if it was entered wrong. If I go back, then the enetered shares are lost . Though there are a couple of work arounds for this ,it would be better if the check is performed before the expense is saved .

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! The activity list has a 1 minute delay after expense adds to make it possible to correct obvious errors before notifications/activity items are added. We’ve had a lot of complaints like yours, though, so we’re considering changing this.

Marshall

11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. iMessage integration

Please consider creating an iMessage app for splitwise. So that while chatting with friends we can directly open splitwise within iMessage thread and view and update the expenses.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is an interesting suggestion. We haven’t really looked at iMessage apps, but could be a potentially useful feature. What exactly would you like to see from a Splitwise iMessage app?

13. Change the colour of "you lent" and "you borrowed"

Change the colour so it will easily distinguish the difference with out reading between the "owes you" and "you lent" also between "owed" and "you borrowed".

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! This probably isn’t something we’ll do – there are a lot of complex sentence constructions that would need both colors in different spots and we’d need to add information to all of them where we would expect different colors. I’ll leave this open for us to reconsider if this gets a lot of support.

Marshall

14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I add 'electricity bill' as 'bijli bill', 'food bill' as 'khana bill'.Your AI wont add relevant icons for my usage. Removes the fun in usage

Train the AI to recognize common utility bill words in French, Spanish, Hindi and other popular languages too so that the relevant icons for the bill will be added.

So users that don't speak English will also get the full experience

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Share Group on mobile app

How can I share the link to join a group on Android?
    If I don't have a person's name/number saved on my android phone, I can't share the group with them to join using the link.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We want more cats

We need a bigger variety of cats and if oh say baby cats, we need baby cats!

Ultra nice feature by the way!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Modification in exported CSV report

Can we have total number of expense entries against each member name .lets say there are total 50 expense entry, we want to know entry counts of each member (for e. g A has 35 , b has 15 out of 50 )

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow users to Opt in ( not out) of alerts

People get an email or text every time there is a change. Half the people in my group (especially the Trip coordinator) don't want to use it because people are getting inundated with messages. Please set up the (default) alerts so that you DO NOT have to turn them off. Once people sign on they should be given the option of what notifications they want to turn on. they should not have to search for the setting to turn it off.

thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base