General

1. edit a bill by adding new member

i paid the rent on 1st and i'm living with two people.i made the entry on 2nd in split wise. Now on 4th a new member joins my house and i want to add his name in rent bill but i cant.
    so should have an interface to add a member in bill as there is option to remove one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Future settlement plan

If I could use some advance planning feature, like adding next month settlement that I would do.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can already add expenses or payments for the future – just change the date when adding items to Splitwise. They’ll show up in your list of expenses immediately, and be included in your total balance. (We don’t plan to support “pending” future expenses that don’t apply to your total balance, as we think that makes it more difficult to understand at a glance why you owe the amount that you owe.)

3. Update email notification

I have subscribed to Email notifications for changes made to expenses.
    When my friend updates an expense, I get a email notification like "Car wash: $12.95' updated by Jack Maynes. A friend just updated ‘car wash’ in the shared tab ‘Toyota Camry’." The problem is that I do not know the transaction details before he updated it. Once he updates the transaction, I have no way of finding out what the value of the transaction was before he updated it.
    For example, if he updates the Car Wash from $22.95 to $12.95, you message only informs me of the new…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show email id when hovering over the display name

Please have a feature to show the email id when you hover over the display name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories