Skip to content

General

672 results found

1. Net Debts and Expected returns

Hi, in the dashboard, it would be really nice if I could see the total of how much I owe people and how much people owe me. Just a text in green about the amount that I am owed and in red about the amount that I owe

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. adjust the amount due in groups after payment is received froma friend

Hi I found it extremely annoying that even after a payment is made the amount that i owe to anyone does not get reflected in the groups. This is confusing. Why can't you just display the possible options when the payment is made so that one can chose what bill to close and then that bill amount can be updated accordingly.

Regards,
    Tanuj

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve updated the way this works so that you can either choose to put a payment in a group OR if the payment amount settles up everything between you and a friend, we settle up all groups.

3. Settle-Up Page Link to paypal

It'd be nice to have a link to "Pay via PayPal" in the Settle-Up page that auto-fills a PayPal payment with the amount owed.

It'd also be righteous if, once that payment is processed, it updated the group expenses automatically to reflect the payment.

Keep up the good work!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. option to select people from different groups

Please add all memeber as contacts..for example a person X belongs to group A, and person Y belong to Group Y. sometimes we need share between one person in a different group with another person in different group.

It would be great idea to have all people names at one place and have option to add expenses by selecting there name..as well group that way it is now.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  5. Dashboard individual summary

Currently it shows all the friends under one table. Also, Dashboard gives a summary of total I am owed. It should rather give 3 rows when a

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve settled on the current dashboard design. I can’t tell if we actually addressed your issue or not, but I think we did, so I’m marking this completed. Let us know if I’m wrong.

Marshall

6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

I’m assuming this means make the dashboard the main screen you load when you come to the page? You can set this in your account settings. If you meant something else, please let me know.

Marshall

7. Separate the friends on dashboard

Separate the friends on the dashboard as I owe and I am owed table and hide the friends who are settled up.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Settle up does not behave as expected

Settle Up button does not smartly find out which way to settle up. Person B owes Person A $100. Person A is the one initiating "Settle up". Settle up button defaults to "Person A is giving money to Person B" - when it is clear that Person B should be giving money to Person A. I feel "Settle up" should smartly choose which the default would be based on what is left to be owed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. send email if ever there is a new bill here

when there is a new bills posted, i think the system should send an automatic mail alert to respective email ID

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

In your user settings, you can opt-in to receive an email any time a bill is posted, edited or deleted. We may make this the default at some point, but want to avoid spamming people.

Marshall

11. adding people to an expense

I'd like to be able to add people or groups to an expense after it's been created. Many times my friend adds me instead of my boyfriend who will actually be paying for something.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. fix bugs - app on my iPhone is not showing current transactions

I just downloaded Splitwise, and added a friend. We entered some 'test' IOU's, and the app is not showing them. I have logged out/logged in a few times.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  13. iPad app

It's perfect! I just wish there was an iPad app for it. Thank you!

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Zoe responded

Splitwise is now available on iPad. Enjoy!

14. improve the payment settlement logic

If I owe my friend in a group and one-on-one expense, on reporting a payment for a total that I owe(from group and 1-on-1) will settle the group amount that I owe and the 1-on-1 amount owe. But will now, splitwise shows that my friend now owes me 1-on-1 the amount that is equal to the group amount that i owed my friend.e.g:

I owed my friend

in a group: 500
    1-on-1: 15

i paid 515

splitwise now says:

my friend owes me1-on-1: 500

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it clear who I owe money to

I used Bill Monk before this -- and found that their interface was easier to understand. I have to click open the dollar amount to figure out what I owe each person.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure if we’ve actually “completed” this, but it was our intention with the recent round of updates to the web. If it still seems confusing, please send specific feedback on what was difficult to understand.

Marshall

16. URL to invite people outside the group to join

I want to be able to say, "Join my splitwise group here!" and send a url. Can you please make that happen?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. dashboard

Have more widgets on dashboard, maybe similar to billmonk. I cant see the total money I owe on dashboard.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Itemized bill problem

I recently report a huge itemized bill that is shared among 8 different people. The input form is not friendly at all. I had to re-enter the information several times because I accidentally click outside of the form, which cause the form to be closed. Since the bill has too many items in it, I had to scroll up and down several times to figure out which column represented which friend. It was a very painful experience. After I reported the bill, the dashboard is not updated properly. I had to go to the detail page for each of the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Inconsistent information on dashboard for individual person

right now, if friend A is part of my group and he owes me money as part of that group.
    But when I look at dashboard, it says settled. IF I click on friend's name, it shows correct information.
    This is inconsistent. Please correct it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Android app app size is huge

Hi I would recommend if you would work on reducing the android app size to support your mass audience i.e. students :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base