1. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Sub-Total per month

I would like if you can add a subtotal per month on the different expenses. Maybe also graphics on for example, % of monthly expenses by category

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! On our website, if you look on the right side menu of a friend of group, you should see a trends menu, with “view full trends” at the bottom which should show you this information.

Cheers,
    Marshall

3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Hmm…Splitwise already keeps track of currencies separately (e.g. “you owe $50 + you owe £20”), so I’m not sure what happened here. If you continue to have issues, please contact us at support@splitwise.com and include screenshots of the problem that you’re seeing – that should help us determine what’s going wrong and help us get it straightened out for you.

4. Add Icon for cats

It would be awesome to have an icon for cat expenses (and maybe other pets aswell). As the song says: https://youtu.be/sP4NMoJcFd4

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! We actually do have an existing “Pets” category (under “Home”), but I know its icon looks more like a dog than a cat. We probably won’t add a separate category just for cats, but maybe the next time we update our icons, we’ll pick an icon that’s more feline-friendly :)

5. Undelete expences feature on wesite

There is a feature on splitwise mobile app to undelete the deleted expences but it is not present on website,see if it can be added on wesite also.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  6. Oauth 2.0 Support

Splitwise provides Oauth 1.0, But Can you guys support Oauth 2.0

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GREAT APP!!!!

Guys,

You solved a real problem.
    Loved using it.
    Will use again on my next trip with friends!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give Tagging option for expenses.So that we can filter by tag and able to see expenses only for tagged items.

For example, friends are going for long trip and created splitwise group. if we marked expenses like 'FOOD' , PETROL , ALCOHOL, and etc.

at the end of trip friends can able to see individually how much they spent for FOOD, PETROL and ALCOHOL and etc

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! You can assign a category to any expense. To do this, please tap the icon to the left of the amount field when you’re adding the expense. We support spending-by-category breakdowns on the web (splitwise.com) and hope to bring the same to mobile soon, too. Cheers!

9. everything perfect

Very nice app for keeping track of expenses.Especially when you are living with friends on rent it helps to split perfectly.

WONDERFUL IDEA BY THE TEAM

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. List more transactions per page

It would be great to have up to 50 or so transactions per page. It stinks when the transactions in a month wrap to the next page. Or list the pages per month instead of just by page. Great app though. We use this website A LOT! Thanks for all of your work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why being bound to groups?

Thanks for the great site!, could you please remove the need for groups so that I can record debts between me and a specific friend without the need of adding him to a group?

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Zero Balance" icon and separate grouping

I have 13 groups/trips set up now. We create one for a specific trip and then settle accordingly. I also have groups for 1:1 expenses.

It would be great to have an icon that denotes if the balances in that group are zero or not.

As the number of groups grow, this will help in identifying which ones need to be looked at.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just released a preview of our new, redesigned web interface, which lists the balances for all of your groups in a sidebar so that you can easily see if you’re settled up. It also hides groups that have been inactive for more than 30 days, so that your screen isn’t cluttered with old inactive groups. Check it out at https://secure.splitwise.com/preview/ and let us know what you think!

15. Make it clearer how group members I added will sign in

If it sends an invite email to then, I am unaware. I am unsure if they are able to log in and see everything or not.

I love the new interface! I haven't run into any issues yet, besides what is not yet finished. Also, I love the fact that you acknowledge the fact that I have an adblocker in a completely non-intrusive way and suggest that I help out by using word of mouth. By not making me turn the adblocker off, it makes me a lot more likely to suggest it and, perhaps, turn it off anyway and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Update: we have made it more clear when invites are being sent out and now display some additional information when users have not claimed an account to help resolve these kinds of issues.

Thanks Michael,

I think this is an awesome idea. We are working now on the simplest way to give others visibility into a list of expenses and to make it a non-confusing process to be invited and to invite.

Glad you liked it. Don’t feel a need to click on the ad – in fact, that’s a fake ad anyway. :)

16. Redesign looks great!

I like the ribbon up top, the clear breakdown of who owes what on the left., and having all the deets in the "mostly middle" of the page. I'm not sure if this is a new feature or if I just noticed the ability to split a bill unequally, but thanks for adding it. Keep up the terrific work!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks, and thanks for the specificity of feedback! We’re still tweaking it, but the top ribbon, “mostly middle” debts, and left aligned list of relationships, and unequal bills are all probably here to stay.

So glad to have you on Splitwise!

17. There's too much white space on the new design

There's no reason to separate everything onto different lines for a single bill, and there's no reason to have the entire center of the screen be nothing but white space. It would be nice to see more than a small handful of items on the screen at the same time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. make it easier to see list of all groups

I just switched from classic view to the new view. I did this while looking at the group I made for our ski trip. When it switched, I was taken to the page for my roommates. I now cannot easily, intuitively figure out how to get back to the page with my ski trip group.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show all expenses between friends

Kindly provide a screen for Summary of all expenses or in the home screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make it easier to change the category of an expense.

Often an expense is categorized as 'General' when it cannot automatically be identified. I suggest you add the ability to change the category directly from the main page of expenses (perhaps a drop-down menu next to the expense) instead of needing to click on each expense and then clicking 'edit expense'.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now change the expense category icon without having to edit the expense! Just click on the icon in the group page and the other service icons should appear right below the expense.

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base