Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom categories would help SO much with personal expense tracking! In the meantime, the major ones missing for me are (mentioned by others on this thread as well) books and education.

• Atul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like others have mentioned, I am using Splitwise to track all of my expenses. Using custom categories would be great to track and analyze expenditures.

• suyash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow user to create his/her custom category in the current category list to be selected while adding a transaction. User can be able to generate category wise reports as well.

Feel free to contact me on +91- 8087678591.
        I don’t mind working as a beta tester for this application. I have around 8 years of testing experience on different financial applications.

• Stefan Binder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also really like to create my own categories.
        Mainly I'm missing for Work, because I'm tracking all expenses in your app :-)

Also it would be cool, if I could set values for the "category autoselect" (which is really nice!)
        For grocery you have the main supermarkets inside, but no spanish one :-) I would like to add that

Btw: I love you app!

• Ettore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we qdd the possibility to add a category? this would give everyone the opportunity to define the level of detail to use.ù
        Anyway this app is great! Thanks!

• Trevina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Child related expense categories are needed. Perhaps custom categories could be added to the paid version

• at commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Short of having actual custom categories, could we have more icon options? Then we can group by icon rather than disorderly custom notes (as suggested below).

Also the various "other" categories need to be better distinguished under the "recent categories" section. They look like dupes

• Tobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if splitwise would "learn" through some sort of a clasifier what categories I often use.
        It would also kill the need to add a lot of keywords for every language

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In some families the baby expenses are divided by Mom and Dad, and the Baby category will be excellent, thanks

• Gisela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have own categories, or have the option of editing. For example , the category "work" is not listed as a category , and this accounts for much of my expenses

• Shashank Shovit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too opened this feedback section to suggest the same thing and noticed it already exists. I was going to suggest categories for fruits and vegetables, but this custom category would cover my point as well. We should be able to define custom category (same as Amazon wishlist) in addition to the existing ones.

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Child related expenses are needed. Such as Childcare, Tuition, Child Support Activities or Extracurricular (to cover sports and kids classes)

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base