Heidi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hugo Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

personalizar las categorías para poder ingresar alguna personal y añadirle una sin categoría

• Sebastian Kress commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Admin : Why don't you allow custom categories. this would also allow to cost attributed to a certain projects, e.g. Sicily vacation, East Coast vacation etc. Very valid use-case. Since there are so many people asking for it, it would be great to get your latest feedback on it. last time you replied was one year ago.

• BP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add custom categories! For example, we are missing "Camp" and "Tutor" for our kids

• Damari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like it's mostly missing leisure/personal items like a "hobbies" category.

• Naresh Jeeri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you should allow users to add , delete , update categories based on their needs.
    Also give the option to view monthly expenses by selected categories (option to choose categories )
    also an option in the monthly charts to drill down the category to the actual spend items. this will allow users to analyze their spending.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom categories would help SO much with personal expense tracking! In the meantime, the major ones missing for me are (mentioned by others on this thread as well) books and education.

• Atul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like others have mentioned, I am using Splitwise to track all of my expenses. Using custom categories would be great to track and analyze expenditures.

• suyash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow user to create his/her custom category in the current category list to be selected while adding a transaction. User can be able to generate category wise reports as well.

Feel free to contact me on +91- 8087678591.
    I don’t mind working as a beta tester for this application. I have around 8 years of testing experience on different financial applications.

• Stefan Binder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also really like to create my own categories.
    Mainly I'm missing for Work, because I'm tracking all expenses in your app :-)

Also it would be cool, if I could set values for the "category autoselect" (which is really nice!)
    For grocery you have the main supermarkets inside, but no spanish one :-) I would like to add that

Btw: I love you app!

• Ettore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we qdd the possibility to add a category? this would give everyone the opportunity to define the level of detail to use.ù
    Anyway this app is great! Thanks!

• Trevina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Child related expense categories are needed. Perhaps custom categories could be added to the paid version

← Previous 1 3

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base