or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TrevinaTrevina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Child related expense categories are needed. Perhaps custom categories could be added to the paid version

• atat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Short of having actual custom categories, could we have more icon options? Then we can group by icon rather than disorderly custom notes (as suggested below).

Also the various "other" categories need to be better distinguished under the "recent categories" section. They look like dupes

• TobiasTobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if splitwise would "learn" through some sort of a clasifier what categories I often use.
        It would also kill the need to add a lot of keywords for every language

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In some families the baby expenses are divided by Mom and Dad, and the Baby category will be excellent, thanks

• GiselaGisela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have own categories, or have the option of editing. For example , the category "work" is not listed as a category , and this accounts for much of my expenses

• Shashank ShovitShashank Shovit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too opened this feedback section to suggest the same thing and noticed it already exists. I was going to suggest categories for fruits and vegetables, but this custom category would cover my point as well. We should be able to define custom category (same as Amazon wishlist) in addition to the existing ones.

• HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Child related expenses are needed. Such as Childcare, Tuition, Child Support Activities or Extracurricular (to cover sports and kids classes)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of now it only shows total expense, your share, you paid for. Maybe you can add an option to show expenses based on category like expenses under groceries, food, water, electricity etc

• me2nalme2nal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Education related categories should be there like fees, books etc

• BrunoBruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is one of the few missing settings that would make splitwise also a money manager....

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base