I suggest you ...

let people settle with bitcoins.

I know I'm a nerd obsessed with bitcoin but it would be cool. Expensify, wordpress.com, reddit.com, okcupid, and easyDNS have integrated with bitcoin so it's not as fringe as it may seem.

Love your service by the way.

579 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex WhitneyAlex Whitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing stopping me and 4 other people from paying for this. you could even add a small per transaction fee and it'd be worth it. Everyone I use this with settles in crypto already. really frustrating it's not in the app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interledger is a web protocol being developed by the W3C working group in conjunction with a few engineers from Ripple. It enables micropayments between any two cryptographic ledgers capable of multi-sig escrow - it could therefore be used to integrate ANY cryptographic currency a user might choose.

• NiccerNiccer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like there are way to many services that could potentially be integrated... Could there be a standardized payment intent? Or integrate a common standard, like HBCI.

• Eamon McDermottEamon McDermott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just about to buy Splitwise Pro, but I don't want a recurring monthly credit card charge. Let me pay up-front with Bitcoin and I'm all yours :)

• ilyakatzilyakatz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, it's not early, but at the forefront of innovation! Would love to see BTC added as an option.

• Eamon McDermottEamon McDermott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be willing to pre-pay for 12 months @ $1-2 USD/month if you accepted Bitcoin. Check out Bitpay, a lot of services similar to this one are using it for smallish payments. Cheers :)

• Joshua ZiggasJoshua Ziggas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still too early with overstock.com and tigerdirect.com? Just plain MISSING the bandwagon now ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base