I suggest you ...

View balance by month

It would be nice to be able to view balances by specific month (or other time period). My partner and I settle expenses on a monthly basis, but sometimes we add expenses for the current month before the previous month's balance has been settled. Once those expenses are added, it is it difficult to remember what the previous month's balance was.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick LaniganPatrick Lanigan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Splitwise SupportAdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion! Our mobile apps don’t really support this yet, but we do have something like this on our website – just log in, go to a particular friend or group, and click the “view printable summary” link at the top of each month’s bills. You’ll get a summary that includes balances at the beginning and end of the month, as well as net change for the month.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

About the printable sumarry, it's just not enough, because I want to settle up my bills with my groups at day 10 and not the exact begining of the month, in other words I need to chose whatever day I want to see the balance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, I'm in the exact same situation. That's a feature I would consider giving you money.

Feedback and Knowledge Base