I suggest you ...

user may opt to clear recent activity

let the user decide whether recent activity need to be cleared.

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AshwaniAshwani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KumarKumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When can we expect this feature(deleting activity log) to be implemented?

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring this feature to enable user to delete specific / clear all recent activity. It's highly frustrating to see all those redundant activities from the past.

• ACAC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all others. The record log is too long and if we can delete those no longer valid will be helpful to make the the viewing more comfortable.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be helpful for me since our household tries to keep dates of expenses to the date actually incurred but they aren't always added in a timely manner. If I could view all of my recent activity, then I'd review each expense as its added, enter into my personal budget, and clear it from "Recent Activity" when I indicate that I am done reviewing it. Then, if it's edited, I can also note those edits.

Would be very helpful for the personal review process!

• BharathBharath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Android app:
        The activity list piles up and there is no option to clear/delete individual activity or as a whole.
        If suppose a user is allowed to delete a particular or a group of expenses/activities then that should vanish from the activity log and corresponding expenses should be updated in all of the linked groups

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recent Activity includes deleted comments, these should be removed from the 'recent activity' feed.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also my latest boyfriend to be needs to delete settlement with me as his current official girlfriend may check his phone

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to e able to delete recent activity. The list just gets too long.

• AshwaniAshwani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Marshall,
        hope you are doing good.

the only idea was let the user take control to delete the settled bills, wrongly entered bills, notifications of adding (mentioned as 'recent history'). I mean why to keep all such records offline/online .
        I hope I am able to convey.
        so please let the user decide whether he wants to keep such records or clears all recent history..

Thanks for your response.

Ashwani

Feedback and Knowledge Base