I suggest you ...

user may opt to clear recent activity

let the user decide whether recent activity need to be cleared.

279 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ashwani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yocheved Kolchin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A group of friends chipped in together to buy a wedding present for a friend. I put the expense in our splitwise group, not realizing that the bride can still see it even though she isn't on the expense. A friend alerted me to the mistake immediately, but there's no way to permanently delete the expense now that it's been added. You should offer that feature.

• Carolyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is so confusing seeing all of the updated activity. I would like to just start over!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the option to clear my activity log of all records of expenses once I have settled up with a friend. There is no longer any need for the expenses to be visible for anyone to view.

• Vishal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz allow user to delete the activity once group is settled.
    Sometimes description of Activity may be troublesome.
    Examples: Cigarette added by my friend, even if I rename it it will appears there

• Kevin Ang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to permanently delete an activity. Clear each item in the activity tab. Those deleted activity can either be "undelete" or "remove".

• Rahul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of deleting we can go for archive, later it can be utilised if needed.

• VVK-PW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can add two categories - current and archived. This is how Asana.com allows the users to manage the inbox notifications

• Sudhakar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. We would like to have option for clearing recent activities, at least from our account.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No se puede eliminar los movimientos de la pestaña actividad o no sé después de estar 1h. Mirando como se hace.
    Gracias

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base