I suggest you ...

user may opt to clear recent activity

let the user decide whether recent activity need to be cleared.

254 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ashwani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the option to clear my activity log of all records of expenses once I have settled up with a friend. There is no longer any need for the expenses to be visible for anyone to view.

• Vishal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz allow user to delete the activity once group is settled.
    Sometimes description of Activity may be troublesome.
    Examples: Cigarette added by my friend, even if I rename it it will appears there

• Kevin Ang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to permanently delete an activity. Clear each item in the activity tab. Those deleted activity can either be "undelete" or "remove".

• Rahul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of deleting we can go for archive, later it can be utilised if needed.

• VVK-PW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can add two categories - current and archived. This is how Asana.com allows the users to manage the inbox notifications

• Sudhakar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. We would like to have option for clearing recent activities, at least from our account.

No se puede eliminar los movimientos de la pestaña actividad o no sé después de estar 1h. Mirando como se hace.
    Gracias

I aslo would like to clear the acivity log. When I first downloaded it I played around a bit to see how it works. I made a bunch of fake expenses and debts as examples.... Then I saw the log and I was like, oh no. I don't want all that garbage in there. I hope the option to clear it comes soon.

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base