I suggest you ...

Improve offline mode in iPhone app

Right now, when you add an expense on iPhone when you don't have a working internet connection, the app tries to save the expense for 30 seconds before giving up and adding it later. Please make the app sync expenses in the background instead of making me wait until it gives up to add another expense.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

We’d definitely like to overhaul our iOS offline support at some point. It’s not actually on our roadmap yet, but hopefully it’s something we can start working on soon.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Claire Bellmonte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Offline Pages Pro is the world’s most advanced offline browser. Download entire websites with all formatting, documents, video, and client-side interactivity, so you can browse offline — without an Internet connection.
        Regarding Adobe software just follow this site https://www.adobesupportphonenumber.com/

• john smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offline Data Storage and Access. While making your app work offline, you will often need to store data directly on the client's device. This allows your application to work effectively even when there is no connection. There are several different methods or levels of offline data storage that make an app run offline.

any issue related to browsing get help from this https://www.browsertechnicalsupportnumbers.com/blog/fix-mozilla-firefox-gmail-error-code-007/

• Sébastien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if anyone is looking at this, but yes you need to know that offline functionality is basically broken. I just went on a trip, entered plenty of expenses which show up as not being synced. When I pull-down-to-refresh, it displays at the top "unable to reach splitwise.com" (although I have a functional internet connection)

Feedback and Knowledge Base