672 results found

1. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Hey there – you can actually update your profile picture already! You should be able to change your picture in our mobile app by going to the settings screen and tapping on your current picture. You can also change your picture from our website by logging in to splitwise.com and going to the account settings page. Hope that helps!

2. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: on all three platforms we now hide settled expenses behind a tap and also hide friends/groups that you have been settled up with for at least 30 days.

Whenever you fully settle up with another person, Splitwise should automatically hide all your old bills and clear them from the screen. (Right now this feature only works on the web and on Android, but we’re working on bringing it to our iPhone app ASAP!)

3. Enabling a CSV extract of expenses...

Ability to create a excel file of expenses..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  4. Belarussian currency

Can you guys please add belarussian currency (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_ruble)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: This is now available on iPhone and Android!

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re actually working on adding CSV export to our iPhone app right now, and we hope to bring the same feature to Android at some point in the future. For now, you can also export a group’s expenses to a CSV at any time from our website – just go to your group, click the settings button at the top of the right sidebar, and choose “Export as spreadsheet”. Hope that helps!

6. Touch ID for security with optional passcode

Introduce Touch ID for security with optional passcode

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Update: this is now available on iPhone. To enable, go to the Me tab and click on Passcode. Once you’ve added a passcode, you will be able to use Touch ID or the passcode to unlock the app.

Yep, great idea, it’s on our list of cool things we’d love to do :) Thanks for submitting.

- Jon

7. Show only non-zero balance names on homepage

This one I'm writing only keeping iOS app in mind as I'm not sure other mobile OS's app.

Please provide a feature to not show to settled up contacts on splitwise home page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pin group on the dashboard

When I am on a trip, I am always adding expenses on a particular group.
    Similarly at home, I am mostly using a particular group.

To add an expense, I have to first open the app > open side bar > scroll to that group and select it > then click add expense

Add an option to pin a group on the dashboard to to quickly go to that group and add expense to that group.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: on both mobile platforms we now have a top level group list and hide groups that have been settled up for a while. Hopefully this will make it easier to go to the group before adding an expense.

Thanks for the suggestion! I definitely understand your problem – we’re actually working on some design changes to our app to make it easier to get to your groups quickly. Hopefully those updates will come out soon, but in the meantime, apologies for the inconvenience!

9. Enable ability to add contacts without inputting email address

Today, I can select my contacts to add to my splitwise group, but I still have to input an email address. Splitwise should autopopulate the email address or allow me to connect with users who are already using splitwise.

using: iOS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

Hey there! If you’ve allowed the Splitwise app to access your contacts, then it should autopopulate the email field whenever you try to add someone. If no email address is shown, then you’ve selected a contact without any email address.

10. Currency Selection

Allow multiple currency selections to show only commonly used currencies for travel expenses instead of long list

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  11. What else is in Splitwise pro?

I want to see if there are extra things useful to me in Splitwise Pro, but it doesn't seem to do very well selling me the features.

Is there a details page where I can read about other features?

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  12. Add TND (Tunisian dinar) to the list of currency

It would be awesome if you can add TND !! Thank you , great great app!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. change the default category when someone types "gas"

Change the category to gas/fuel - I suspect people buy and split gasoline more often than they do "gas" for a house

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

Update: we now more gracefully handle gas vs gas bill in category detection.

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re actually working on some nice improvements to automatic category detection right now, which includes better distinction between gas-for-cars and gas-for-houses. We don’t have an exact date for that update yet, but hopefully pretty soon. In the meantime, apologies for the trouble!

14. Let me know a way to send you money

Thank you for making Splitwise. This is a fantastic tool that I wish I had when I was sharing a house in college 10 years ago. This is the kind of application I feel like I should pay for! Is there a way I can send you money? Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

Aww, thanks a bunch, Mike! We do have a pro version (https://secure.splitwise.com/pro/subscribe) that lets you pay any amount you want for a few extra features, like currency conversion and early access to new features. Splitwise Pro is still pretty basic, so we haven’t pushed it very much, but it’s a great way to support us if you’re feeling generous. And of course, we’re always appreciative when you recommend Splitwise to your friends!

Thanks for the love – it always feels super nice when someone likes what we’re doing :)

15. 1Password Integration

It would be very simple if the login form had the 1Password integration, this way, users who believe in strong passwords can login conveniently.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: this is now available on iOS!

Thanks for the suggestion – I can definitely see how this would be useful! I’ll add this to our list of possible improvements on iOS.

16. Add more currency options

I was living in USA And I loved this app. Now I am living in India i would help if you add more currency options in the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Hiren – we actually support a wide variety of currencies already, including INR! You can change the currency when adding a bill by clicking on the currency symbol next to the cost field, or you can change your default currency for all future bills from your account settings page. Hope that helps!

17. Non-Even Splits

Great app, but it desperately needs functionality to include debts that are NOT between every member of a group. For example if someone bought ingredients for a group meal that not everyone in the group ate.

It just needs check-boxes with "who does this debt apply to?" or similar.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Isaac – Splitwise does this already! Just tap on the “Split equally” button when adding a bill and you can change the split in a variety of ways: excluding people who weren’t involved, splitting by shares or percentages, etc. Hope that helps!

18. I want to be able to delete my avatar once I've added one

At present, once I upload a picture, I can only replace it with a new one. I want to be able to 'Remove Avatar', and have no avatar/ picture.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now remove your avatar from our iPhone and Android apps by tapping on it in the Account tab on iOS or in the menu sidebar on Android.

You can also remove a group photo by tapping on it in your Group Settings screen.

19. Custom settle up

Your application is great and we are using it in group of friends. But the one thing that is extremly needed on mobile is custom settle up as it is in web browser. It should allow to change the person who paid the payment and the person who received it with possibility to set ammount in any currency.
    To simulate this we have to add fake expence that will state that somebody give money to other person and later convert it on web app.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

This is now available on all three platforms! Groups now have custom settle up from the page for each group. For custom friend only settle up on mobile, you need to go tot he non-group expenses entry from the groups list and click settle up from there.

Marshall

20. Monthly payments

Monthly payment details and settling up monthly wise will very helpful

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 33 34

General