Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Filippo Raimondi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Interesting. I just had a look at Monzo’s API documentation: https://monzo.com/docs/#introduction it doesn’t seem like they support p2p transfers at the moment.

Splitwise is always looking to integrate with new payment partners across the world, if we get support for this in the future and there’s enough demand for it, we might consider implementing this in the future.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan Freyberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this, importing transactions from monzo would be great, being able to pay someone with it would be even better!

• Sam Duke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I'd also love to see this! It doesn't just need to be payments though - you could include an option from monzo to split the bill on splitwise, or pull in the recent bill from splitwise! Then if the people you are splitting with have monzo accounts you could request money from them, or they could see you have monzo through splitwise! There are a bunch of ways this integration could be awesome, not just through the API they offer, but with a deep integration! The Monzo team are super open to idea - you should definitely approach them!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base