I suggest you ...

Integrate Paytm with Splitwise

You're building a great eco-system of applications and you guys are quite responsive to feedback. Congratulations for that !

I was wondering if it was possible to integrate Paytm (https://paytm.com/) for payments with Splitwise. It will be a very convenient alternative for a lot of users.

225 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gajanan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rohit kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to connect group's evrry nenber account to paytn and Bhim upi. So that it can be pay debt on a click.. Thank you

• Ayush Jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Splitwise Team, please provide Paytm integration in iOS app, just like in Android app.

• tejas.niphadkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now adding UPI support will make more sense than adding paytm. Please work towards adding BHIM UPI payments in India.

• Suyash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add support for Paytm (for India) to settle up the expenses. You cal also consider using a payment gateway for settling up the payment online using bhim or UPI.

• Himanshu keshari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As Per My Suggestion, Paytm integration should we available for the users to settle their payments. Please add this feature, so it will be easy for users to pay their payments.

• Raj Mohan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have urged earlier to introduce payment via any digital wallet which would be easier to transfer amount. Integrating splitwise to Paytm alike would be a game changer. Also can you add feature of acceptance for amount spent before it actually reflects in persons profile ? . Hope it will help better for the basic idea of ease splitting n payments of group expenses .

Thanks

• Ranjit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s offcourse excellent app, looking for Paytm or any payment option will be good.

• Deepak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when we click on settle first it should give option how much money i want to settle then your app should move to next step and ask us to choose payment gateway for paying the money into friends account.

• Prashant Humbre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide option of Payment via PayTm on Web Portal also. As it is on Mobile app, it is very convenient.

• Rajat Ravi Garg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever somebody wants to settle up the balance with some contact there should be an option to directly pay the amount through the splitwise app using any payment gateway here in india we love paytm and uses the most please try integrating paytm with splitwise.

Anyway guys you are doing a great wonderful job. It is an amazing idea. Keep up the good work.

• Saurabh Mittal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Team,

In the app, you must link to paytm app to make the payments through splitwise only. As you know, paytm is widely used for settling and transferring the expenses, it would be really helpful and a kick off addition in splitwise. If I owe somebody, then by clicking on pay via paytm it can re-direct me to paytm or make the payment in splitwise only by integration. Or else vice-versa, if somebody owes then I would be able to request for the money.

Regards,
        Saurabh

• Allwyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have started using splitwise app and also a very frequent user of paytm. However I am using IPhone and I see there is no integration between paytm and splitwise in IPhone. Appreciate if this can be looked into. Thanks

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base