I suggest you ...

(mobile) Option to hide friends which I am settled-up with

When looking at the current balance with my friends, it would be useful to hide the ones which I'm settled-up with. I should be able to see them all when adding a new expense.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mircea BardacMircea Bardac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Splitwise SupportAdminSplitwise Support (Admin, Splitwise) responded  · 

Update: all our platforms will now automatically hide friends/groups that you have been settled up with for more than 40 days. We also have a filter on mobile at the top of the friends and groups list to show only people you owe or people who owe you.

I’ll pass on the suggestion! For now, we have a somewhat hidden way to do this already – from the home screen, just tap on the “Total balance” box at the top of the screen, and anyone who’s settled up should disappear. It’s only temporary, but it should help you see who you have balances with at a glance.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jay RambhiaJay Rambhia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see a lot of entries in my feed but most of them are settled up. I don't want to delete them. An option to hide them would be great.

• VarunVarun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a group in which there are 9 people. so whenever i open splitwise, i see list of the all people. You can hide the list of people with whom expenses are settled also u can hide all the groups in which expenses are settled

• MeghMegh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the friends tab, which shows all the people who were settled too, makes it a long list. Sometimes it does hide few people but hiding all the settled friends is a good thing or providing an option in the settings to hide it is a better option

• jamshid.asatillayevjamshid.asatillayev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not to make total tab selected by default? Isn't it distracting showing friends who settled? In my opinion one month is more. Week would be better at least.

• Hari Hara SudhanHari Hara Sudhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The web and iPhone already has 1 month old settled friends hidden. I would like that to be made for currently settled friends also and probably have a toggle button so I am view all or view only unsettled ones.

Feedback and Knowledge Base