General

1. Pogo Customer Service

Phone-based support is the best source to speak to a person at Pogo customer service and get help anytime and easily. For connecting via the phone number, customers have to copy the pogo support number from the official pogo website.https://how-to-deal-with-pogo-games-error-via-pogo-customer-support-26.webselfsite.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subtract reimbursments from total group spending

I find it very handy to be able to add reimbusments in the web app, for when a group gets external money that has to be split between members. Thanks for that feature.

What's unfortunate is that the reimbursment entry is added to the total group spending, which does not make sense, because the total group spending should be lowered by any amount of money that comes from outside the group. The way it is now, the total group spending number loses any meaning if you add reimbursments.

I know reimbursments are a very small feature but for some use…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can I Recover My Chime Account Without Phone Number?

Are you one of those who are facing some difficulties while trying to Recover My Chime Account? All you have to do is to have a word with the right troubleshooting professionals of Chime department who will help you with the necessary instructions through which you will be able to get your account recovered easily. https://www.primotechy.com/blog/how-do-i-recover-my-chime-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to overcome cash app hacked issues?

Different kinds of problems are common with cash app account. Sometimes users have face issues due to cash app hacked satiations. Such kinds of problems can be resolved with the help of cash app executives. They are highly prompt in terms of delivering the assistance and they also guide their customers to manage their cash app account efficiently without any troubles and may use their cash app on requirements. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/cash-app-hacked-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide info on what platforms a "pro" account will include

I can't locate information on whether a "pro" account is attached to my web login, mobile login, or will crossover and cover both. Knowing if I will have to pay two (or more) times for pro across my devices and platforms will help me decide if I want to upgrade to pro.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Best Event Management Company in Chandigarh

If you’re planning an event in Chandigarh, hire Zox Internationals, the best event managers in Chandigarh to make your event the trendiest and to stand out from the rest. Since technology is important for these events, they are now being incorporated to acts as décor as well. Whether you’re event organisers for birthday parties, or Roadshows, don’t forget to utilize this opportunity to increase the aesthetic of your venue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 bhk apartment in bangalore

Misty Charm offers 1 BHK SBA starting 551 sq. ft., 2 BHK SBA starting 945 sq. ft., 3 BHK 2-T SBA starting 1281 sq. ft. and 3 BHK 3-T SBA starting 1432 sq. ft. units that are perfectly planned to offer indoors comfort and outdoor open spaces. With almost 90,000 sq. ft. open landscape area, Misty Charm project in a total land area of 9.5 acres offers a serene and green nesting place that reminds one of the charms of a bygone era.
    click here: https://www.sattvagroup.in/bengaluru/residential-projects/salarpuria-sattva-misty-charm/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 bhk apartment in bangalore for sale with salarpuria sattva misty charm

Misty Charm offers 1 BHK SBA starting 551 sq. ft., 2 BHK SBA starting 945 sq. ft., 3 BHK 2-T SBA starting 1281 sq. ft. and 3 BHK 3-T SBA starting 1432 sq. ft. units that are perfectly planned to offer indoors comfort and outdoor open spaces. With almost 90,000 sq. ft. open landscape area, Misty Charm project in a total land area of 9.5 acres offers a serene and green nesting place that reminds one of the charms of a bygone era.
    click here: https://www.sattvagroup.in/bengaluru/residential-projects/salarpuria-sattva-misty-charm/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Inverter Battery Online

Looking to buy Inverter Battery Online? Summers can be stressful when you do not have the right power backup. To get an uninterrupted power supply, one not only needs a reliable inverter but also a powerful battery. Faster charging and long lasting battery is what distinguishes an excellent product from an ordinary one and is responsible for the lasting performance of the battery.
    click here: https://www.okayapower.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Methods for quick Cash app dispute payment steps:

People are dependent on the cash app account today and the reason is that they are choosing the digital platform for making payment. Several problems automatically appear when errors are identified with the cash app transfer process. Thus, users need to go ahead with the claim Cash app dispute payment steps so that problems may be resolved without any hassles. The service team works efficiently to sort out their customer’s issues. https://www.contactsupport-number.net/blog/dispute-your-cash-app-payment/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Detect All Flaws And Find The Solution Through Cash App Phone Number

There are a plenty of issues that many users confront while on Cash App and if you are one of those who are looking for an incredible solution, it would be good to get in touch with the adept geeks who are at Cash App Phone Number and will assist you to get rid of all your loopholes and hurdles permanently from the root. https://www.myaccountrecovery.com/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Driving School Canada

Mountain driving Academy is one of the prestigious and well-established driving school Canada. Providing you with the best driving lessons canada with experienced faculty, reasonable and pocket friendly packages in your selected area is our only motto.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add Turkish Language support

You are great but please add Turkish Language support.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with paynow/PayLah!

Hi! I was wondering if you guys would be interested to add paylah!/ paynow (most commonly used mode of payment in Sinagpore) to settle up payments between accounts . Thanks! Xoxo

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d love to add more payment integrations to make it easier to settle up right from Splitwise. Thanks for the suggestion! I will leave this open for further voting for now.

17. make a Splitwise Pro account for couples

My partner and I use Splitwise and would both see th value in using Splitwise Pro, but we think it is a little unfeasible to spend $60-80 on the product for the same features. Currently I am the only one that has it and if we want to look in to our spending in depth we have to use my phone instead of what is currently available.

Would it be possible to have a family account set up, where we can share pro? Like Google Play Family, where you pay $5 extra to add people to your app accounts.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Open in 'Groups' tab instead of in 'Friends' tab

Confusing situations arise when someone settles up for a group expense via the "friends" tab. Other group members cannot see this, and so cannot take it into account.

This kind of situation mostly occurs by accident. Could be avoided by opening the app on the group tab instead of friends tab, at least as a configurable option.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Deliver each day’s recurring payments at the same time

I have a few recurring payments each month. Currently they hit the Splitwise tab at different times instead of all at the same time that day.

Also means lots of notifications.

Would be great if they all arrived at 8am (or some other set time) with one summary notification.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to scan receipts from gallery/image file

As of now, scanning receipt for making an itemized bill opens the camera app. I want to be able to choose (one or more) image files from gallery (or other places) because I don't have the receipt to take a picture now but had already taken a picture before

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base