I suggest you ...

Attach a file (an image, PDF, etc.) to a bill

Our household is paperless and we scan every bill and receipt. It would be awesome if we could attach a scan of the receipt to the bill.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alec PedenAlec Peden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karthik BhatKarthik Bhat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Each expense at restaurants, or on vacations can have the option to attach their corresponding receipt/bills. This will be kinda cool if somebody has to cross check their expenditure.

• MaheshMahesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a bill is splitted, it would be more sensious to attach the bill to the participants by taking/scanning the picture. Scanning the bill amount from the bill and auto divide is a user friendly and a better enhancement.

• AjitAjit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If any one says you didn't spend that much amount then we should have a proof. So add a pic option so that the bills will be taken a pic and can be added as a proof

• CliffordClifford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need option to specify custom defualt location other than camera default. Cause while syncing with cloud even these are getting synced

• cnguyencnguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I have instructions on how to do this? I have not been able to find the option to add an attachment on my bills. Thanks!

• VeraVera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you attach an image *and* add an expense category, then save and go back to edit the bill, the thumbnail is replaced with the expense category icon, instead of the uploaded picture.

Feedback and Knowledge Base