I suggest you ...

Save unequal split settings

I always pay 2/3 and roommate pays 1/3 (i sublet one of the rooms, but think couples). % split is great but would be nice not to have to type 66.67 and 33.33 every time.

932 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh BenjaminJosh Benjamin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

119 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • YiselYisel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing new on this?
        Would be very useful to be able to save the setting for unequal splitting.

Thanks

• shivanand sonnadshivanand sonnad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we require to set the shares details for members while adding new expense in the group in case of split unequally. there is one requirement in our case such that the share details are fixed Everytime and for every expense we add. so please provide the setting such that we can add fixed share details for each group members.

• Noga BaronNoga Baron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to set a default ratio per group, would have allowed me to use your otherwise great app. Having to set it per bill, in cases where it is a property of the group, is too tedious.
        Good luck :)

• GiovanniGiovanni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just came back from holidays with 3 families. Composed by 3, 4 and 6 people. Some expenses can be divided in equal parts in three groups but some of them should be divided in ratio of number of persons ( e.g. Tickets, train fare and so on). It's a very good app with this feature it will be wonderful.

• MarieMarie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be taken care of with the Duplicate option. Duplicate should be the functionality (not saving unequal split settings).

• Double Twist (Doubletwist)Double Twist (Doubletwist) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly I'd be willing to pay for the app to get it to be able to save the unequal split settings. My wife and I split all expenses based on salary proportions, and it will get rather annoying to have to go through and enter the percentages every time we add an expense.

• Calvin McLainCalvin McLain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please prioritize this. I cannot use your product because my SO and I do not have a 50/50 split. We would use your product for all of our shared expenses otherwise.

• Daryl FontaineDaryl Fontaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not scheduled​ for implementation yet? It's an easy win and the most requested item. A non 50/50 split is a common use case and entering this for each item in SplitWise is a nightmare currently that has me looking to switch to another product.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any way to customize the split unequally by shares settings for a group?? Each time it is required to give the number of shares for the person as input..

• Kyle CarsonKyle Carson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like the ability to set a default for "expense details".

i.e.,

In my apartment, I pay for 70% of shared expenses. I'd like to be able to use that as a default when adding bills.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base