I suggest you ...

Update Android app to follow Android Design Principles

I've read other idea responses saying an update is coming, but in case this isn't included...

The Android app needs to follow the android design guidelines. It looks like an iPhone app, there's no response to button presses, as they are just static images, and it simply does not follow the android design principles that can be seen here: http://developer.android.com/design/get-started/principles.html.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    crazydog115 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good to know the android update is still in the works, thanks Marshall! I'm switched from Iphone to Android, and while happy with the switch, I'm already missing the snazzy iOS version.

• Mithun Gonsalvez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We (Most of my friends) are Android users, and we would love to see more frequent updates on the Android.

BTW, accidentally clicked the "Flag idea as inappropriate" button, Sorry :(

• Joe Beveridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on when this may be completed? The app still does not follow the android design guidelines and has a number of bugs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base