Discord server + bot integration
My social group primarily operates out of a Discord server. While Splitwise integrates with Zapier (and Zapier integrates with Discord), it's missing some features that could be useful.
For example, some integrations that might be nice:
- Link a Discord user to a Splitwise account.
- Add new expenses directly from a Discord channel.
- Post notifications about new expenses/payments to a Discord channel.
- Add users in a server (optionally with a Discord role) to a Splitwise group.
- Deliver user notifications via Discord DM instead of email.
Carl Fielder commented
Such development takes a lot of time and expertise to create a quality product. I first encountered this problem just a month ago when I was developing my first app. However, I have quite a few well-known programmers who have told me about this forex cheap vps provider that helps with the development of the app. In general, creating applications for new products is a very useful and fun activity, so one day I will definitely come back.