Skip to content

General

869 results found

1. Add an export to feed option

So I can see the expenses/IOU made in my group using my feedreader. I moved from ioweyou.co.uk and they had this option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Query

How to send a group email ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add more settlement alternatives, e.g. if someone is away

Sometimes a group member is away, this makes settlement as suggested complicated.
    We need more settlement possibilities. Especially it would be great to see a recap of who owes what to whom, BEFORE aggregating the amounts.
    This would be a basic settlement option that one can use to quickly see who owes what to whom, without trying to make any offset between members. This way if one member defaults/leave without paying what it owes, it can be removed from the equation and the settlement view is still usable.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Having multiple ways to calculate who’s owes who what within a group is an interesting idea. I could see this being extra convenient for this reason -and many others. I’ll bring it up with the team and we’ll see where this can fit into our schedule.

4. Keep the details of the deleted bill intact.

I would suggest to keep the details of the deleted bill intact even if it is deleted. Allow viewing of the deleted bill in detail from dashboard instead of just showing a message in the event list that the bill was deleted. This will permit viewing of any bill that has been deleted by mistake and any unauthorised delete can be detected.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

If you look at a deleted bill in the Android and iPhone app from the recent activity feed, you can see the details of the bill and undelete it if you want.

Marshall

5. Pull utility infor from company

In a roommate situation it can be helpful if this site would pull the our bill payment and due date from the utility company itself and send reminders. This way all roommates have the same info will no worries that another roommate jsut made up something. And this can be kept on file in the groups folder if anyone has a dispute. Example of someone that does this already is paydivvy.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are in the process of trying to integrate Splitwise more with all types of billing and expenses.

This seems like a natural addition to some of the ways we’re trying to get Splitwise involved in bill integration.

6. Download attachments for groups

A smart idea is to included an upload or download feature to groups. This way in differetn groups you can add pictures, receipts, leasing agreements, roommate agreements, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show one to one amounts on the home page

Instead os showing the total amount each person owes or gets back, it would be more useful if its shown on a one to one manner. For eg, I would like to know how much I owe A, B and C and how much D, E and F owes me. Currently it shows the total amount I get back but does not show how much from whom.... Pleas let me know I am missing something.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Traditionally we’ve gone the “running bartab” method, but we’ve gotten a lot of feedback stating that people want a more granular way to break down their expenses.

We’re in the process of figuring out the best possible way to make both types of expense tracking possible, and this will be added to the list of things talk about.

8. Add a feature

Move in and move out dates. So that a user can be automatically added or deleted to a house when the date falls. Also moved out house member doesn't need to be deleted for historical purposes? They could just be 'archived'

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Aza,

Thanks for suggestion. Users that are “deleted” are still archived, so that the expenses they owed money on are still visible. We do manual deletions so that people don’t get deleted until they’ve settled all their debts :)

It’s an interesting idea!

9. Allow users to 'opt-in' to expenses

For example: if someone buys shared food and puts it out in the apartment, each user should have the option to join the split (but should not be forced to join it by default).

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is an interesting idea! We’re already planning to add some features that will make it easier to split things by “shares”, and this could be a good extension of that.

1 2 40 41 42 44 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base