Skip to content

General

750 results found

1. Subtract reimbursments from total group spending

I find it very handy to be able to add reimbusments in the web app, for when a group gets external money that has to be split between members. Thanks for that feature.

What's unfortunate is that the reimbursment entry is added to the total group spending, which does not make sense, because the total group spending should be lowered by any amount of money that comes from outside the group. The way it is now, the total group spending number loses any meaning if you add reimbursments.

I know reimbursments are a very small feature but for some use…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate with paynow/PayLah!

Hi! I was wondering if you guys would be interested to add paylah!/ paynow (most commonly used mode of payment in Sinagpore) to settle up payments between accounts . Thanks! Xoxo

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We’d love to add more payment integrations to make it easier to settle up right from Splitwise. Thanks for the suggestion! I will leave this open for further voting for now.

4. Convert only selected currencies

Hi. I would like to propose and improvement witch should be really easy to do and will bring more possibilities at the same time.

Currently, you can convert all expenses to one currency. But what if I want to convert only selected currencies to one currency?

The example is as follows - I have a group that was used for a trip. We paid in EUR, CZK and HRK throughout the trip. We want to settle up now but we want to transfer only HRK to CZK and leave EUR separate. This way we can use CZK account that we…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  6. A "Saving" category

I'd like to suggest a "Savings" or « Épargnes » category. When organizing our budget, we share the "cost" of some savings to put into investment funds (e.g. if I paid 1000$ to be put into an investment fund for the education of my child and we split the cost in half). We would really appreciate to have that category. "Savings" could be in the already existing "life" category or could be in a new section (but then, it could be more specific for the "type" of saving). Right now, we have to put it into the "garbage" category... not intuitive! :D

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Open in 'Groups' tab instead of in 'Friends' tab

Confusing situations arise when someone settles up for a group expense via the "friends" tab. Other group members cannot see this, and so cannot take it into account.

This kind of situation mostly occurs by accident. Could be avoided by opening the app on the group tab instead of friends tab, at least as a configurable option.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recurring Shared Orders

The Shared Orders beta is great, but it would be great to have a recurring shared order as many people have a weekly grocery run.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

We’re glad you like the feature! Thanks for the suggestion, I can see how that would be a helpful improvement. I’ll leave this open for further review for now.

Thanks again!

9. Recognize "Deli" as "Dining Out"

I'd love if the word "deli" could be automatically recognized as the "dining out" category

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add Turkish Language support

You are great but please add Turkish Language support.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. implement more sign in options etc Apple ID sign in

you guys should implement Apple ID sign in on both web and mobile app

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  12. Deliver each day’s recurring payments at the same time

I have a few recurring payments each month. Currently they hit the Splitwise tab at different times instead of all at the same time that day.

Also means lots of notifications.

Would be great if they all arrived at 8am (or some other set time) with one summary notification.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Copy Group Members for new Group

We often plan multiple events using similar group members. We would like the option to copy the list of group members to a new group when creating it. Maybe as a checkbox selection process. This would allow the new group creator to very quickly say these 10 of 12 people are going to participate in the new group. And then continue to add new members to the group.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Bizum payment

It would be perfect if you add the payment method "Bizum". In Spain is very common. It's like paypal payment.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Iphone Context Menu

Iphone has a context menu option where if I 3D touch the screen over a transaction, it opens the snippet of the next screen with the information on that transaction. Currently there’s no way to perform any operation on the pop up screen. As soon as I lift off my thumb, the pop up screen disappears. I would be great if I 3D touch any transaction, it would open a pop up screen with the info of that transaction and if I slide my thumb, the pop up screen should just stay there and I can perform any operation on…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  16. Enable Facial Recognition as Authentication

I recently upgraded to the Google Pixel 4, love the phone but not many apps support unlocking via facial recognition. This would be a great feature for Splitwise

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  17. Able to Choose Expense Payment Type (Credit Card / Cash / Custom Name)

My Need: I use Splitwise primarily to track expense record with my friends and family, but I also use it to track travel expenses.

While Splitwise support multi-currency expense, I expect the app to able to record my payment method (e.g. paid by Card or Cash). It would be even better to customise payment method name, so I can add different cards in Splitwise.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll leave this open for further voting for now.

In the meantime, you can use the ‘notes’ or ‘memo’ field to indicate what payment method you used to make the payment.

18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Language - Czech

Add Czech language to the app (for Czech republic)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  20. become an Open Banking app using PSD2 in Europe and reading bank transactions directly and initiate payments

With the Payment service directive 2 you can read bank transactions which can be added and linked to a group and you can also initiate the payments which settle those payments. ALL European banks must provide this access if their customer requests it via APIs. If you have any questions on this contact me. A fan of splitwise having used it for more than 5 years

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base