Skip to content

General

672 results found

1. Android app app size is huge

Hi I would recommend if you would work on reducing the android app size to support your mass audience i.e. students :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Should be able to see the whole bill even after its split

once a multiperson bill is split, what appers in the dashboard is only what you need to pay one other person. Editing bills afterwards is very painful and I need to go to each person involved to delete the bill and split it from the start all over again. Instead, if I can see the entire bill with everyone involved in one page, it would be so much more comfortable to go back and edit it.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Done! From now on, expenses that you split across multiple people can be easily updated and deleted. (Expenses split in the past will still show up as multiple bills, unfortunately – our apologies!)

3. Include group expenses in friends page

Hi,

Consider I have a friend 'Tom' and Tom is part of group 'Home'
    Is this by design that you consider individual expenses with Tom and expenses with Tom as part of Home differently?

In other words, why doesnt Tom expenses as part of Home show up on his friends page?

Vikash

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. There is no edit option once we enter itemized bill..

There should be option to edit bill to cancel specific entry in the bill once we enter it and save it and also have option to edit the way the bill was split among the participants.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can it possible to merge group amount to regular account details

Currently I see If someone owe me personal amount and also owes me in group then on dashboard I only see personal amount. and not personal amount + group amount.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Send email notifications only when I'm involved in them

I've enabled the option to send emails when new bills are added, but now I get an email every time someone in the group adds a bill, even though Splitwise itself knows that I'm not involved in the bill. Please change this, or at least provide an option to avoid these mails.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inconsistent information on dashboard for individual person

right now, if friend A is part of my group and he owes me money as part of that group.
    But when I look at dashboard, it says settled. IF I click on friend's name, it shows correct information.
    This is inconsistent. Please correct it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dynamically Update Pages

Dynamically update the pages so that changes made by other users are shown without refreshing the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Correct the reminder email.

The reminder email uses the $ symbol even though another currency is shown below.

The comment "Hey username, I just wanted to remind you that you are currently owed CZK3,182.00 in our group 'London trip!'. Let's settle up next time we see each other." actually means the opposite of what it should.

It should be "Hey username, I just wanted to remind you that you currently owe CZK3,182.00 in our group 'London trip!'. Let's settle up next time we see each other."

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. After the shuffling feature, you guys are billmonk feature complete thanks!

After the shuffling feature, you guys are billmonk feature complete thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Friend balance on Dash board

Currently All balance on dash board shows personal balance in group and friends separately. Can you show aggregated value from group and friend to treat as main balance rather than clicking on friend name and seeing the details.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show one balance for one person

If possible, combine one individual's balance which is recorded under both "Group" and "Friends" under Dashboard. Otherwise its very confusing on how much each of my friends have to pay me!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Show balances between people more clearly

In a group, why would the group on the whole owe someone money?

Its not really clear how much balance is there to be settled between any two persons.

In my case, I owe a person certain amount but when I click on his name, there is no info on how much I owe him

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The raw repayment amount feature was put in late last week! To get this, go to the settle up button and on the top right you’ll see a slider that lets you switch between simplified payments or the amount each person owes each directly without any debt shuffling.

15. Allow a bill to be edited by adding subtracting people from the bill and have the total cost of the bill be split again as per the changes.

Allow a bill to be edited by adding subtracting people from the bill and have the total cost of the bill be split again as per the changes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We now do a best guess on how the split should be updated when you add and remove users. I don’t think we’re likely to try to make it more comprehensive than it currently is.

Marshall

16. it would be useful to show personal balances within groups...

like instead of showing how much my roomates owe in total for bills, just show me how much they owe me or I them...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One on one payments should not require a friend

This way I could use splitwise to manage all of my one on one debts and have all my debts consolidated. Perhaps I should be able to add my facebook friends as people who owe/I owe money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keep doing what you're doing

because you're doing well. The recent interface improvements are nice. As an interface developer, its nice to interact with interfaces that i only use once a month, and still find it a breeze to use. The latest improvements really show the interface reallly blending into the background. great job

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Summary on Group Page.

1) What I had missing on the Group page is that, it doesn't have a summary of who owe who and what amount. You mention a total amount owed by a person in the group but to whom. ANd if one wants to see to whom he owes, he need to calculate the total amount from different bills paid by one person.
    I would prefer to have a kind of summary that lets say:
    you owe X€ to John.
    you owe Y€ to Michelle.

2) On the dashboard, the bill are not well shuffled with each one after some items…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please add the NOK (norske kroner - Norwegian crowns) currency

I'm Norwegian. Therefore I'm bound to use, lend and owe NOK. Please add it to your list of currencies :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base