1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Unblock

I blocked someone by mistake and want to undo that block. I tried everything but can't do that. Please create an option to unblock people.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display full names when names look similar (eg. John D paid to John D)

In my groups, I have friend who has very similar name like mine (except last name). And sometimes, we get confused who spent what or who owes whom.

For example, there are two people with these names,
    John Doe and John Douglas

So everywhere we see,
    John D owes John $55
    John D paid John D $22

I like current short naming of splitwise but in exceptional cases when both name are same in a line, I think it'll be awesome to display full names.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. To add an option to deduct amount

Hi guys,
    It would be great if an option to deduct money can be added.
    For instance, suppose i have paid 1000 for the bill, but due to some voucher the bill amount was reduced by 15%. In this case i did the splitting of each item to the respective pupils according to the money specified in the bill. But in the end of i want to deduct 150 from each persons share it's not possible.
    Deducting 15% from each item seems tedious.

It would be great if this could be added....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to deduct amount

Hi guys,
    It would be great if an option to deduct money can be added.
    For instance, suppose i have paid 1000 for the bill, but due to some voucher the bill amount was reduced by 15%. In this case i did the splitting of each item to the respective pupils according to the money specified in the bill. But in the end of i want to deduct 150 from each persons share it's not possible.
    Deducting 15% from each item seems tedious.

It would be great if this could be added....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve Payments Systems

Coordination is an important part of improving the payments system. The board's goal is to make sure all parties are working together to achieve the goals of the system. It would be necessary to have a variety of subcommittees to consider a variety of issues, including the way payments are made. In order for new payment services(website example https://callmechat.com/) to be adopted by payees, payers would need to accept them. In the domestic context, this coordination problem has been more manageable. However, in wholesale payment systems, there are fewer direct participants and the central bank will usually play a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Removal experience

I was also one of those who moved during the pandemic for several reasons, not for pleasure. But it was not as stressful as I imagined, thanks to the https://removalsofberkshire.com I passed this move very easily. A team of hardworking guys even helped me disassemble, pack, carefully assemble everything for a fairly reasonable price for the work they did for me. What have you moved on to, how was your move?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple currencies support for Largest expenses report

I have monthly expenses in multiple currencies and the report I get for Largest Expenses doesn't show the correct report as it doesn't support multiple currencies. The report is a total waste for me in this case and gives me incorrect info if I am not careful. The product should either show the correct report or should not show the report at all as it gives false info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Function for splitting variable fuel cost of a trip

Hello,

A calculator which splits fuel cost accurately between people on a journey based on;
    1. Each fuel stop actual cost, plus
    2. Miles travelled between fuel stops, plus
    3. Travellers present between stops OR distance travelled by each person between fuel stops.

For example, I am setting off on a road trip with 3 people (4 including me the driver) and 1 person is being dropped off on the way to visit family but will be picked up when we are returning.
    Another person is just going one way and will be making their own way back.
    The remaining…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. PRO Version

We used the regular version of Splitwise and had some data. In the meantime, one of my friend upgraded to Pro mode and he lost all the data that he had in regular version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  11. Settle up feature update

Settle up should work like if A need to pay 100₹ to B and B need to pay 200₹ to C then C directly get 100₹ from A & 100₹ from B.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subtract reimbursments from total group spending

I find it very handy to be able to add reimbusments in the web app, for when a group gets external money that has to be split between members. Thanks for that feature.

What's unfortunate is that the reimbursment entry is added to the total group spending, which does not make sense, because the total group spending should be lowered by any amount of money that comes from outside the group. The way it is now, the total group spending number loses any meaning if you add reimbursments.

I know reimbursments are a very small feature but for some use…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate with paynow/PayLah!

Hi! I was wondering if you guys would be interested to add paylah!/ paynow (most commonly used mode of payment in Sinagpore) to settle up payments between accounts . Thanks! Xoxo

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We’d love to add more payment integrations to make it easier to settle up right from Splitwise. Thanks for the suggestion! I will leave this open for further voting for now.

15. Convert only selected currencies

Hi. I would like to propose and improvement witch should be really easy to do and will bring more possibilities at the same time.

Currently, you can convert all expenses to one currency. But what if I want to convert only selected currencies to one currency?

The example is as follows - I have a group that was used for a trip. We paid in EUR, CZK and HRK throughout the trip. We want to settle up now but we want to transfer only HRK to CZK and leave EUR separate. This way we can use CZK account that we…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  17. A "Saving" category

I'd like to suggest a "Savings" or « Épargnes » category. When organizing our budget, we share the "cost" of some savings to put into investment funds (e.g. if I paid 1000$ to be put into an investment fund for the education of my child and we split the cost in half). We would really appreciate to have that category. "Savings" could be in the already existing "life" category or could be in a new section (but then, it could be more specific for the "type" of saving). Right now, we have to put it into the "garbage" category... not intuitive! :D

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Open in 'Groups' tab instead of in 'Friends' tab

Confusing situations arise when someone settles up for a group expense via the "friends" tab. Other group members cannot see this, and so cannot take it into account.

This kind of situation mostly occurs by accident. Could be avoided by opening the app on the group tab instead of friends tab, at least as a configurable option.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  19. Recurring Shared Orders

The Shared Orders beta is great, but it would be great to have a recurring shared order as many people have a weekly grocery run.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

We’re glad you like the feature! Thanks for the suggestion, I can see how that would be a helpful improvement. I’ll leave this open for further review for now.

Thanks again!

20. Recognize "Deli" as "Dining Out"

I'd love if the word "deli" could be automatically recognized as the "dining out" category

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base