Skip to content

General

869 results found

1. Allow users to Opt in ( not out) of alerts

People get an email or text every time there is a change. Half the people in my group (especially the Trip coordinator) don't want to use it because people are getting inundated with messages. Please set up the (default) alerts so that you DO NOT have to turn them off. Once people sign on they should be given the option of what notifications they want to turn on. they should not have to search for the setting to turn it off.

thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  2. Modification in exported CSV report

Can we have total number of expense entries against each member name .lets say there are total 50 expense entry, we want to know entry counts of each member (for e. g A has 35 , b has 15 out of 50 )

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  3. clarify "settle all ballances" with a snapshot of the balances that it settled

when individuals who are part of mutiple groups settle their balances, their debts across groups are netted-out with transactions. This feature has almost always caused confusion when I've used it because: 1) users often forget they are settling across mutiple groups so when and unexpected debit appears it confuses them 2) after settling it is very hard to re-trace what the various balances were beforehand, so the user gets confused trying to re-trace what settled what.
    I think the settle all balances dialogue and the transactions it creates should give a summary of the various balances that it will settle…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Set payer(s) in default split

My partner and I share a bank account for common groceries. We live with a few other people so most of the time when we add an expense it is paid by the both of us 50/50 and split equally. Right now the default split does not allow to set default payers

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  5. 50-50% payment automatically

When you enter multiple payers it would be cool if there would be possibility to make an even split automatically instead of typing in the amount displayed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Manual Date Entry without Calendar Picker

I think it would be much easier if the date field in an expense allowed you to type the date, in a format such as MM/DD (defaulting to current year) or even MM/DD/YYYY, instead of requiring the use of the date picker. Having to use my mouse and click in the date picker slows me down when adding a lot of expenses.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate with Beemit (Australia)

Settling accounts is the most frustrating part of using splitwise. Understand integrating with banks directly may be tricky from a compliance perspective but there are payment apps out there. Integration with these, would facilitate easy settlement of accounts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. to change the icon for deleting an expense

I feel a trash icon for deleting an expense, rather than the cross (X).

When we click on an expense, theres an expansion of the expense's details right.
    And when we want to close the expense expansion, intuitively it feels like the cross (X) icon closes the expansion.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In uneven splitting, allow a „wrong“ total to be handled wisely

It often happens that the given order — first enter total, then split it — turns out very inflexible.

Especially with tips or shared expenses I find myself with a difference (let’s say the bill with tip is 28, I’m splitting „by dish“, then I realize the tip needs to be split separately and I would rather remove it from the total — but I can NOT leave the uneven splitting screen unless i have entered the EXACT amount ... annoying!)

Same applies to „oops I have forgotten to include one more person“. I’d have to add the amount to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  11. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow me to create an expense while on any page

i'm on the search page right now and i'd like to create expenses directly from here since i'm using the results on the search page to see what expenses i haven't added yet from this particular vendor. i can't do that without going into a new tab or going back to search!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Admin →
  13. Add categories for each individual itemized item

When you scan a receipt you may have gone to a store and bought multiple categories of things, like groceries and household goods. You should be able to indicate which items on a receipt are which category.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow edit of single item in itemize scanned receipt

Sometimes item incorrectly scanned from receipt (eg 1.00 instead of 1.80 or little typos) and only way to fix it now is to remove item and add new one. Could you please add option to edit item in place

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  15. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Have pie chart display based on my expense(my share) alone and not the total amount spent

At first, appreciate the pie chart that displays the expense slit for every month. But the split is based on the total amount spent and not the amount that I owe. For example, if my friend has added a bill for shopping where I owe only a little amount, then in the pie chart I would like my share to be shown and not the entire amount.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Aditional Size Option

For "Windows" and "Closet" it would be good if it had an additional option such as 'small' between none and normal.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Siri Shortcuts integration

It looks like integration with Siri was mentioned before Siri Shortcuts was introduced in iOS 12, but I'd like to bring it up again and mention a few use cases (some complex, some more simple) that I'd personally find useful:

1. For Splitwise Plates, add the ability to open the app, finish a bill/table, and then "share" the output as a dictionary/map/hash to shortcuts. Presumably you could then pass the output over to Splitwise itself, or just loop through them and request on Venmo/Paypal/etc.

This one might require a little more thought, since at present "naming" plates or associating them with…

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base